Rallarsving Brazil

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Rallarsving Brazil

Postby Ashura on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:34 am

Rallarsving is a swedish programm which looks like Human weapon, Fight quest and so on. The two guys Andreas and Musse are martial arts practioners traveling all around the world to meet with different martial arts and martial artists. Andreas is a Muay thai guy, while Musse is Shooto.

The clip is a short extract of their brazilian trip where they meet guys very, very skilled with amazing movements and flow. The clip is in swedish with some english.

See where there is no shape, hear where there is no sound.

Väck ej björnen som sover.
Ashura
Mingjing

Re: Rallarsving Brazil

Postby Bao on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:33 am

Early on:
"They have such a great felling for this"
"It's like having four hands instead of two"

When he sits on the mat pointing at a guy:
"This guy is a world champion. When he started to compete, his matches went from 9 in the morning to 1 in the night"

.... This show went for 2 seasons. Very popular in MA circles. But Sweden is a very small country ....
Last edited by Bao on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Ashura on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:11 am

Actually, Sweden is not that small, at east by EU standards, only France and Spain are bigger but I do agree that they are not too many Swedes (less than 10 millions). As a country it is still bigger than Germany, Italy and United Kingdom.

The show was quite nice since a lot of guests were definetly great (Ernesto Hoost, Peter Aerts, Remy Bonjasky, Bas Rutten and many others) but sometimes a big boring also.

I like when Musse, who is far from being a beginner in the ground game, says that he has never ever been rolled out this way. The guys make that look so easy, very impressive stuff.

Bao, I see that your location is high up north, it seems that you understand the language, are you refering to Canada or Scandinavia? I spent myself several years in Göteborg.

Regards

Ashura
Mingjing

Postby Bao on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:41 am

Ashura wrote:Actually, Sweden is not that small, at east by EU standards, only France and Spain are bigger but I do agree that they are not too many Swedes (less than 10 millions). As a country it is still bigger than Germany, Italy and United Kingdom.
Bao, I see that your location is high up north, it seems that you understand the language, are you refering to Canada or Scandinavia? I spent myself several years in Göteborg.

I meant the population.
And in fact just for a few days ago it has been official that we now have reached a population of 10 million.
Yes, I live in Sweden. :)
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Ashura on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:30 am

Bao wrote:I meant the population.
And in fact just for a few days ago it has been official that we now have reached a population of 10 million.

10 millions, times are now mature for a new wawe of vikings raids and plunders like in the old good days!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already see the picture: a tall guy standing on his knörr and thundering "fram, fram" to his crew and heading down to England. ;D

Ashura
Mingjing

Postby origami_itto on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:26 am

Ashura wrote:
Bao wrote:I meant the population.

10 millions, times are now mature for a new wawe of vikings raids and plunders like in the old good days!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already see the picture: a tall guy standing on his knörr and thundering "fram, fram" to his crew and heading down to England. ;D

The population of my CITY is around 2.5 million.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|
Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Bao on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:48 pm

oragami_itto wrote:The population of my CITY is around 2.5 million.

I live in Sweden's fourth biggest city. It has a population of approx 213 330 people. :P
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Ashura on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:29 am

Bao wrote:

I live in Sweden's fourth biggest city. It has a population of approx 213 330 people. :P

Is it Uppsala? Nice city and not too far away from THE big city Stockholm.

Ashura
Mingjing

Postby Bao on Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:21 am

Ashura wrote:
Bao wrote:

Is it Uppsala? Nice city and not too far away from THE big city Stockholm.

Correct. The university town. 41470 students, not all of them are residing in Uppsala, but still approx one fifth of the population. It was a small, beautiful town when I grew up, and very friendly. It has changed a lot, not for the better. But I have lived in Stockholm as well and plan to live there again.

Sweden is going down......
...........................down....
...................................down....
...........................................down....
................................................down....
......................................................down....
............................................................down....
.................................................................down....
........................................................................down....

:'(
Bao
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:27 am

yup
very far from the time when Polish students harvested strawberry :) /late `70/
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Ashura on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:32 am

Bao wrote:
Correct. The university town. 41470 students, not all of them are residing in Uppsala, but still approx one fifth of the population. It was a small, beautiful town when I grew up, and very friendly. It has changed a lot, not for the better. But I have lived in Stockholm as well and plan to live there again.

Sweden is going down......
...........................down....
...................................down....
...........................................down....
................................................down....
......................................................down....
............................................................down....
.................................................................down....
........................................................................down....

:'(

We are probably going to get all nostalgic there, but I used to spend some summers in Sweden in the early 90´s and I really felt that Sweden was paradise then and it actually was. I still recall that we could leave the house without even sometimes locking the door or we could just let the bycicle on the streets, do what you had to and then come back and still find the bike right where it was. The situation since then has dramatically changed, when I call my friends in Göteborg, they tell me "you would not recognize the town anymore". Very sad.

Unfortuantaly, it is global, in my hometown of Parma (northern Italy), when I was a child/teenager, the crime rate was so low that being a policeman in the province was a blessing especially if compared with Milan (which was not that bad either). Today, getting attacked, mugged or harassed in the street or at even at home has become quite common.

Cześć Wiesiek,

There are still some Poles going up north to pick berries and the crazy stuff is that they are usually not getting lost in the forest. ;)

Ashura
Mingjing

Postby wiesiek on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:56 am

Szacun Ashura,
Northern sun beams has incredible shamanic properties ...:)

I may only guess, how tolerant and open-minded Vikings may feel when meeting square-minded in excess
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby origami_itto on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:05 am

oragami_itto wrote:
The population of my CITY is around 2.5 million.

So last night Gus Mueller started harassing me on Facebook about this statistic and accusing me of being a general liar about everything from how much I practice and my military service. I had to block him. He appears to be genuinely mentally ill.

He said someone on the board "outed" me for a liar concerning this statistic.

I apologise for going off topic here, but I have very small children and a career. If you have a question about anything I post or a personal problem with me, talk to me, either in a thread or a private message. It is entirely possible (for most of us) to be a mature and rational adult and disagree. I ask you kindly to not point obsessive lunatics in full retard mode at me and my family.

Depending on how you define the metro area, Austin either hit 2.1 million by December 2015 or will hit it by March 2017. A recent news program made the claim that we would surpass 2.5 million by the end of the year, and that is what I based my statement on.

If anybody has a problem with me or those numbers...
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|
Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Return to Video Links