Chen Village: Chen Taijiquan Training

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Chen Village: Chen Taijiquan Training

Postby willie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:15 pm

ThreeFourFive wrote:Copping out as would be predictable... Thanks again for clarifying yourself.

When you negate something, you assume the burden of proof for any counter-claim.

Won't hold my breath...

dude, wtf? first you start crap by talking crap to someone the you don't even know.
then you drag the thread further and further into more crap, then you post examples that won't
hold up, then you offer out a challenge on someone else's behalf without their approval. are you mental?
i'm not copping out. i said come over. a bring lots and lots of money. your retraining starts today.
if not then stop bothering with with your useless crap, it gets tiring.
Last edited by willie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willie

Postby ThreeFourFive on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:24 pm

A challenge? You are quite the histrionic one... "Go put your hands on..." does not mean go fight him, genius.

We've heard your opinion, despite the fact that Charles pointed out that many mundane human movements fulfill the characteristics in question. Yet you cannot articulate yourself beyond negating such statements. No substantive rebuttals. No offerings of any sort to cross reference. Telling. I don't have to know you, you reveal plenty already.
ThreeFourFive
Mingjing

Postby willie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:55 pm

ThreeFourFive wrote:A challenge? You are quite the histrionic one... "Go put your hands on..." does not mean go fight him, genius.

We've heard your opinion, despite the fact that Charles pointed out that many mundane human movements fulfill the characteristics in question. Yet you cannot articulate yourself beyond negating such statements. No substantive rebuttals. No offerings of any sort to cross reference. Telling. I don't have to know you, you reveal plenty already.

put your hands on, is fighting.
as i said come on over captian kirk.
I don't care what Charles said, I never felt what he has, but i do know what i have, and how nasty my teacher is and
how nasty his teachers are.
So yes, please do come over. you can try my son first. Don't worry everything will be just fine.
willie

Postby ThreeFourFive on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:21 pm

willie wrote:put your hands on, is fighting.

"Put your hands on...." means exactly that, quite literally, and nothing more. As in putting one hand on their chest, the other between the shoulder blades as they move to FEEL exactly what they are doing. As in putting a hand on their ming men area to FEEL what''s happening when they send jin. Hands on the torso to FEEL how dantien interacts with the hips and thorax.... You know, like so many instructors have their students do, for all to see on youtube? Apparently that kind of instruction is alien to you... Even more telling.

willie wrote:but i do know what i have, and how nasty my teacher is and
So yes, please do come over. you can try my son first. Don't worry everything will be just fine.

oh yes, I was just like you. ::)
ThreeFourFive
Mingjing

Postby willie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:38 pm

ThreeFourFive wrote:
willie wrote:put your hands on, is fighting.

"Put your hands on...." means exactly that, quite literally, and nothing more. As in putting one hand on their chest, the other between the shoulder blades as they move to FEEL exactly what they are doing. As in putting a hand on their ming men area to FEEL what''s happening when they send jin. Hands on the torso to FEEL how dantien interacts with the hips and thorax.... You know, like so many instructors have their students do, for all to see on youtube? Apparently that kind of instruction is alien to you... Even more telling.

willie wrote:but i do know what i have, and how nasty my teacher is and

oh yes, I was just like you. ::)

You were and never will be anything like me. Stop derailing the thread, look at how badly you ruined it already.
then you start crap talking and cant back it up so offer out a challenge on someone else without their approval.
typical internet keyboard warrior. have a nice day Mr Spock...
willie

Previous

Return to Video Links