boxing nutter

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

boxing nutter

Postby cloudz on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:37 am

Wow, this bloke.. goes around randomly asking guys to have a light spar. Then, tries to take their head off!

Last edited by cloudz on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Re: boxing nutter

Postby C.J.W. on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:58 am

Scary. If he's really crazy, it makes accepting his challenge even more dangerous; he can potentially maim or even kill an opponent in sparring without facing the due legal consequences by pleading insanity.
C.J.W.
Wuji

Postby cloudz on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:06 am

Can't believe I'm just hearing about this guy, the guy is like some boxing troll legend.
Here he is leaving a message for Deontay Wilder who accepts his challenge and proceeds to smack him around real good.
That's just nuts!

He's even sucker punched Mayweather senior in the ring..

Last edited by cloudz on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby Mr_Wood on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:46 am

Thankfully he has had his arse handed to him a fair few times aswell. dude wont last long carrying on like that. what a cock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gN9Y9mbfNY

The sky will punish you
Mr_Wood
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:25 pm

It's his way of getting attention.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby nicklinjm on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:38 pm

This guy has mental health issues, sooner or later someone (probably him) is going to get badly hurt. Sad.
nicklinjm
Wuji

Postby C.J.W. on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:40 pm

This one is absolutely priceless:

C.J.W.
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:25 pm

Notice how easy it is to hit a guy who drops his right consistently. What I don't understand is why someone wants to anger a stranger so much. It's not just mental illness, imo. It's not so bad to look for someone bigger to fight, just to test oneself. That only makes sense if there's some respect shown. Oh well, at least has lots of hits on Youtube. I also fear that he's going to irk someone who's nasty and just not in the mood to stop. Hopefully, anyone's who's really capable will just ignore him. But, then they say he goes around beating up those he can. Sigh.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Fubo on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:03 pm

When someone says to me "lets go light", my response is always "I'll match your intensity". People will say they'll go "light" and sometimes go harder either out of lack of self control, or trying to set you up. Some people start "light" and escalate, and if you respond in turn, they get all pissy saying you agreed to going "light". Some people just don't realize how hard they're going. With the response of "I'll match your intensity", the other guy has to take responsibility for the intensity he brings, as he will receive equal amount.
Fubo
Wuji

Postby C.J.W. on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:29 am

After having several bad experiences in the past, I find it best to simply refuse to engage in any form of physical exchange with strangers.
C.J.W.
Wuji

Postby Greg J on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Sparring with anyone that isn't spoken for is very risky. To paraphrase Sifu Roy Harris, you never know what kind of day they have had, and you never know what kind of training they have had.

There is a part of me that feels bad for Charlie, as he is so clearly delusional. In his mind he really IS the undisputed Underground Boxing Federation champion who has knocked out hundreds of world class opponents. Even when he clearly loses a fight, you can hear him morph it (edit: into) a win because the guy he was fighting "should have been disqualified," or was "using MMA," or hit him "when he called time out."

On the other hand, there is a part of me that delights in seeing the same guy who concussed and sucker punched so many unsuspecting people getting a serious ass whipping of his own when he tries using the same tactics on people who have some training under their belt. Unfortunately there is no way that any sense is going to get beaten into him because that part of his brain is asleep on the job. He needs mental health treatment.

The videos do provide good food for thought in terms of how to deal with a shit talking street fighter trying to goad you into a fight.

Best,
Greg
Last edited by Greg J on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greg J
Huajing

Postby Finny on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:34 pm

Well said Greg

+1
Finny
Great Old One

Postby C.J.W. on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:47 pm

+2

IMO, the man needs to be institutionalized and put on meds rather than running loose on the streets harassing gym goers.
C.J.W.
Wuji

Postby RobLindent on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:30 pm

People will do anything to get attention. He needs help.
RobLindent
Santi

Postby Josealb on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:17 pm

This one is my favorite. He doesnt get beat up, just Guillotined and put on trial for being a dick. :)

Man carcass in alley this morning...
Josealb
Great Old One

Return to Video Links