wing chun 'looking good' vs kick boxer (oldie but goodie)

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

wing chun 'looking good' vs kick boxer (oldie but goodie)

Postby cloudz on Thu May 18, 2017 4:40 am

Hey folks,

It's about time we saw some traditional style working and looking good right..

This one is super old, but all the latest chat reminded me of it. It's a decent example of something I've been suggesting and that often how something can look is often relative to various factors and that there is a grey area. To illustrate that I've posted 3 other videos of WC guys. None of these share a single reality..

Of all the TCMA styles there's no doubt the most available clips to choose from. I think they retain WC flavour, but the subsequent vids don't look as good or recognisable as the first due to relative factors. Not necessarily that the first guy is a better fighter or better WC guy. You know the one and only with "the realz"..

the old one:

This one is a competition clip, a better opponent. This WC guy has plenty of experience

And here's the big scary dude that took it to MMA a while back, there seems to be lot's of Chun guys around that have evolved their training to some extent.

here's one of Alan Orrs guys as an extra bonus!
Last edited by cloudz on Thu May 18, 2017 4:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Return to Video Links