Embedded youtube not working

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Embedded youtube not working

Postby I-mon on Mon May 22, 2017 2:42 pm

Anyone else having this problem? All I'm getting is a big blank space wherever anyone posts a video. Do I need to update something?
I-mon
Great Old One

Re: Embedded youtube not working

Postby cloudz on Tue May 23, 2017 5:24 am

Hey,

I'm using firefox and I can see them fine, I used to get similar issues from time to time. Since I switched from IE to firefox it's been good. What's your browser ?
That is the easiest fix in my experience; without more to go on.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby Taste of Death on Tue May 23, 2017 1:58 pm

I can't embed videos anymore and firefox is worse than chrome. I can watch, though.
"It was already late. Night stood murkily over people, and no one else pronounced words; all that could be heard was a dog barking in some alien village---just as in olden times, as if it existed in a constant eternity." Andrey Platonov
Taste of Death
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Tue May 23, 2017 2:42 pm

Taste of Death wrote:I can't embed videos anymore and firefox is worse than chrome. I can watch, though.

test / some might have already tried this. Clearing the cookies and browser history might help to clear up some problems
or down loading the most current version.

windwalker
Wuji

Postby I-mon on Tue May 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Thanks guys I'm using Chrome, although not the most recent version apparently so that might be the problem. Can't stand the constant obligatory updates so I usually put things like this off as long as I can.
I-mon
Great Old One

Return to Video Links