Hao Family Taiji Meihua Praying Mantis from Korea

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Hao Family Taiji Meihua Praying Mantis from Korea

Postby windwalker on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:21 am

Trick wrote:
Interesting about yours teacher in Beijing refused to teach Koreans. In Dalian in 'Liaoning' province there are living many Koreans(Chinese korean), They seem to mainly stay and interact among them self, if that is by their own choice or they are not "allowed" in I don't know, I thought about this but never asked when I lived there.

But there at least used to be a lot of good Korean restaurants in Dalian that many Chinese liked to dine at. In Beijing I remember one "well known" Taiji teacher that was teaching classes in "Koreantown" (wangjin area) but had not many students in that area, although in the mornings there where the usual groups going through the basic 24form and similar sword play.

He mentioned this to me I forgot the conversation that brought it up, he also will not teach Japaneses which I suppose from
his age group 95 now, is kind of understandable.
Last edited by windwalker on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Re: Hao Family Taiji Meihua Praying Mantis from Korea

Postby chenyaolong on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:39 am

HotSoup wrote:Always wondered if Taiji tanglangquan had any connection to Taijiquan or it's just a reflection of the Chinese cosmogony in its name?

just a reflection of Yin/Yang
chenyaolong
Wuji

Previous

Return to Video Links