How fights go down in South Korea!! Those moves!

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: How fights go down in South Korea!! Those moves!

Postby marvin8 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:27 am

hungle0 wrote:Regarding the original video. Looks very staged as movements and reactions are way too clean even for the "drunkards". Plus, police uniforms are way off. I have lived in South Korea, those are costumes, and as someone mentioned, no police cars/lights.

Yes, they were probably filming a soap opera.

Per this article, the Seoul police got new uniforms in 2016, which look similar to the OP video.
Korean Police Uniform Gets a Facelift, http://koreabizwire.com/korean-police-u ... lift/55918:
Last edited by marvin8 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marvin8
Wuji

Postby hungle0 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:44 pm

The new uniforms are way stylish! 8-)
Last edited by hungle0 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hungle0
Santi

Postby Trick on Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:41 pm

marvin8 wrote:
hungle0 wrote:Regarding the original video. Looks very staged as movements and reactions are way too clean even for the "drunkards". Plus, police uniforms are way off. I have lived in South Korea, those are costumes, and as someone mentioned, no police cars/lights.

Yes, they were probably filming a soap opera.

Per this article, the Seoul police got new uniforms in 2016, which look similar to the OP video.
Korean Police Uniform Gets a Facelift, http://koreabizwire.com/korean-police-u ... lift/55918:

Looks as pilots and airport security, very stylished. In Dalian(China) the is the "Dalian mounted police women" very beautiful police women riding horses, it seem it's just for show not for use 8-)
Trick

Postby Strange on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:08 pm

i would like to mount the police woman
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:15 pm

About new Police uniforms, a couple of yrs back the Dalian traffic police had new jackets and with big letters on their back wrote "POLIEC"...... I know it's not easy when English is not the first language, I do a lot of misspelling and formulate sentences in strange way's too. But it's kind of fun when it's so out in the public, which it very often is here in China.
Trick

Previous

Return to Video Links