Winser Zhao, Han Hongshun — Beijing, Chen Style Taijiquan

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Winser Zhao, Han Hongshun — Beijing, Chen Style Taijiquan

Postby marvin8 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:43 am

Will Lee
Published on Nov 3 2017

Winser Zhao: Beijing Taijiquan Master:
Born in 1975, Taiji master Winser Zhao, come from a small village in Hebei Province, began to study various martial arts in his youth. In 1986 he moved to Beijing and in 2003 began to learn the Chen Taiji quan. His master teaches what is known as the purest form of Chen Taiji quan; unadultered for many generations. Master Winser Zhao lives in Beijing with his family and continues to learn under his master and teach. His students vary from international tour groups, various health clubs and international students at Ditan park.
Chen style is the orignal Taiji quan which all styles are based. Some movements are slow, others quick; some movements are strong, other gentle. This connects to the theory of Yin and Yang. Practicing Taiji quan will give you greater galance, build muscle and can focus the mind and heart. It can also help one conncet with their bodies energy system, called “Qi”. Taiji quan is one of the most respected martial arts in China and Asia.
For long term Taiji quan learning, Please go to Ditan park every weenkends. Master Winser Zhao teaches Chen Taiji Quan every weekend from 8:00 am to 9:30 am in Ditan Park, Beijing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJXPn5uRUNE

Will Lee
Published on Nov 6, 2017:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeYPzoWZ8gY

http://www.chinatravel20.com/2008/11/26 ... est-video/
My Shifu Han hongshun, is the inheritor of the Chinese traditional Taiji quan(aka Chen’s style Taiji quan). have been practiced and taught the Taiji quan in Ditan Park for over 15 years. there are more than 600 students all over the world and 80 more Tudi in china. yeah,not too many. I dont know why, I thought there should be much more people realize this Taiji quan is the best. the fact it no. Ok,if you know Taiji quan, you can watch my Shifu’s video, you can see the difference between any other Taiji quan videos.

Winser Zhao
Published on Nov 25, 2008
Chinese tradtional Taiji quan. Master Han Hongshun. in Ditan park Beijing. in Nov 2008:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq8Vge3wztA
marvin8
Wuji

Re: Winser Zhao, Han Hongshun — Beijing, Chen Style Taijiquan

Postby nicklinjm on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:52 pm

I'm sure the teacher in the video is good at what he does (looks like pretty standard Beijing New Frame with a few flourishes). However, there are a lot of good Chen style people in Beijing, would be wary of saying things like 'best style' or 'best teacher'.
nicklinjm
Wuji

Postby Ozguorui on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:04 pm

Sorry, but there is nothing in that video to make me head to Ditan Park at any time.
Ozguorui
Mingjing

Postby Ron Panunto on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:47 am

Disconnected movements and he raises his shoulders - not impressed.
Ron Panunto
Wuji

Postby Hakkesho on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:09 am

I started my Chen style practice with this "Beijing branch" from Tian Qiuxin. The guy in the first video is unconnected and added quite some flowery moves.
His teacher is better.
Hakkesho
Mingjing

Postby yeniseri on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:30 am

Perhaps it is an age thing for me but performance is great but how does that translate to usage/application/integration.
His form is nice, does appear 'archair' (old style) compared to Chen village taijiquan ???
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby Bao on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:35 pm

Let me put it nicely... He needs more practice. :P
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Return to Video Links