1 Hour With DK YOO: 15 Martial Arts

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

1 Hour With DK YOO: 15 Martial Arts

Postby marvin8 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:02 am

Edit: David Joaquim claims it is not stolen. So, I posted another source link, until found otherwise.

https://www.facebook.com/systemakorea:
‎David Joaquim‎ to Dkyoo Dk Yoo
6 hrs - Dijon, France
Hi to all nothing happens by chance here is my video of 1 hour with DK YOO in Compiegne (video never broadcast and not stolen some will understand). Please share massively around you, please.
Thank you very much DKYOO — with Dkyoo Dk Yoo.

SYSTEMAS
Published on Feb 14, 2018

1 Hour With DK YOO Unpublished Vidéos

Thank you for looking, and I hope I left a little push up. Share around you and leave a small comment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5O0pXwmHek
Last edited by marvin8 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
marvin8
Wuji

Re: 1 Hour With DK YOO: 15 Martial Arts

Postby RobP3 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:03 am

This from FB
David Joaquim is with Dkyoo Dk Yoo.
54 mins · Dijon, France ·
Good morning, friends, A few words to evoke my mood of the day I'm very angry
A person whose photos I am attaching to you has stolen videos from me to make a one-hour video. He didn't steal 1 video, that's a joke. He stole 7 videos, he hid my logo on each one. Inside I'm looking for the so much better but I have a little trouble? If you can just go put a few hundred inches upside down it would maybe relieve my annoyance or not. One way tells me to breathe and the other one tells me we're going to break his face (no, I mean remove the urge to start again of course). I'm struggling to get a few shots and he makes 2000 shots in 24 hours with my videos.
"Remember, if your life seems dull and boring - it is" Derek & Clive
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Re: 1 Hour With DK YOO: 15 Martial Arts (Video Removed)

Postby GrahamB on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Has that been through google translate?
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Re: 1 Hour With DK YOO: 15 Martial Arts (Video Removed)

Postby wiesiek on Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:22 am

hmm,
sounds like old scroll translation;
something is hidden, there...
have
to
read
it again
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby marvin8 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:07 pm

RobP3 wrote:This from FB
A person whose photos I am attaching to you has stolen videos from me to make a one-hour video. He didn't steal 1 video, that's a joke. He stole 7 videos, he hid my logo on each one. Inside I'm looking for the so much better but I have a little trouble? If you can just go put a few hundred inches upside down it would maybe relieve my annoyance or not. One way tells me to breathe and the other one tells me we're going to break his face (no, I mean remove the urge to start again of course). I'm struggling to get a few shots and he makes 2000 shots in 24 hours with my videos.

David Joaquim claims it is not stolen. So, I posted another source link, until found otherwise.
marvin8
Wuji

Postby RobP3 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:17 pm

marvin8 wrote:
RobP3 wrote:This from FB

David Joaquim claims it is not stolen. So, I posted another source link, until found otherwise.

Yep, looks like he has now posted it on DKY's facebook page, so I don't have a clue what is going on :) I'm not particularly a fan, in any case, just don't like to see people being pirated, if that is what happened
"Remember, if your life seems dull and boring - it is" Derek & Clive
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Return to Video Links