Internal Squat

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Internal Squat

Postby Dmitri on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:12 pm

Here's an easy experiment for ya. Take two bathroom scales (identical if possible, but any pair should do), place them on the floor next to each other stand on them both, one foot on the center of each scale. Take the measurement -- they should each show about half of your weight. Now, without any physical/outwardly registerable movement, make those measurements change. And I don't mean "without you feeling any movement" -- I mean take a video against a non-monotonous background to make 100% sure you're actually, objectively, not moving/shifting weight visibly at all. How do you think that'll go?
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Tue May 01, 2018 2:46 am

Dmitri wrote:Here's an easy experiment for ya. Take two bathroom scales (identical if possible, but any pair should do), place them on the floor next to each other stand on them both, one foot on the center of each scale. Take the measurement -- they should each show about half of your weight. Now, without any physical/outwardly registerable movement, make those measurements change. And I don't mean "without you feeling any movement" -- I mean take a video against a non-monotonous background to make 100% sure you're actually, objectively, not moving/shifting weight visibly at all. How do you think that'll go?

Easy, can I do it in an elevator while its moving either up or down?

How do you think that'll go.... :-\

you do understand

" If you weigh 150 pounds. at 1g (normal gravitational pull) you will weight 300 pounds a 2gs."
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-highe ... xperienced

Its been shown and demoed the what, how and why....if you don't get it or can't get it, have not felt it,,,can't help ya maybe you
need to find a better teacher....or someone that can help you....you seem confused. So weird talking about this,,,kinda of IMA 101
don't quite get why one would either not know, or understand this...
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Dmitri on Tue May 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Whoa... Aaaaalrightythen.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby willie on Thu May 03, 2018 6:41 am

Oh my god!
willie