The power of Peng

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: The power of Peng

Postby BruceP on Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:02 pm

Someone who has actually done it being told by someone who never will...hilarious
BruceP
Great Old One

Re: The power of Peng

Postby Appledog on Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:45 pm

BruceP wrote:Someone who has actually done it being told by someone who never will...hilarious

It's just a discussion. You have this thing where you seem to get personally offended when someone who does something a little different disagrees with you or asks you a question.

For example, you ignored me when I asked you what you meant by carious, you ignored me when I asked you what the neutrality principle was, and you ignored me when I asked you what you meant when you said your student defeated an mma opponent using spontaneous corn grinding. It's a little too late to start complaining.

Now, this is your last chance! Stop being so confrontational to your fellow man and give your tai chi brothers and sisters a big hug :) I mean look at origami itto -- he even got to learn some real stuff from Alex Dong. I am sure you probably picked up a few things from your Marshall Ho material too. So why can't we all just get along? :)
Appledog
Wuji

Previous

Return to Video Links