XYQ clips from tadzio...

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: XYQ clips from tadzio...

Postby Muad'dib on Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:27 pm

It's not exaggerated, it's allowed. Most people think that the shake is something they need to force to exist, but with proper practice, it simply happens. Forcing it limits the expression of your power, and causes breakage in your ability to extend and transmit your power. I can think of one particular top chen guy who has this problem. I wouldn't want to get hit by him, but I think he has some bad habits that cut his development short.
I am no longer allowed to make statements regarding international politics in a public forum.
Muad'dib
Great Old One

Postby nianfong on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:16 pm

yes without doubt. plenty of gongfu and gongli there.
nianfong
Administrator

Postby C.J.Wang on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:30 pm

Zhong_Kui wrote:It's not exaggerated, it's allowed. Most people think that the shake is something they need to force to exist, but with proper practice, it simply happens. Forcing it limits the expression of your power, and causes breakage in your ability to extend and transmit your power. I can think of one particular top chen guy who has this problem. I wouldn't want to get hit by him, but I think he has some bad habits that cut his development short.

Interesting. When you mentioned Chen players forcing the shake in order to appear more powerful, the name of one particular well-known master came to mind as well. ;)
C.J.Wang
Wuji

Previous

Return to Video Links