kazakh fight

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: kazakh fight

Postby sdf on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:01 pm

TaoJoannes wrote:No sdf, that doesn't happen in real life. You're just posting clips from some B-movie again, admit it.

Well may it's a virtual reality for people like you :)

Tao not sure how "bright" your childhood was, but during my fighting between different areas of the city or soccer teem funs were pretty usual. However, at that time I wasn't that much participant but rather witness of such events :)
sdf
Santi

Postby Bhassler on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:31 pm

Last edited by Bhassler on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What I'm after isn't flexible bodies, but flexible brains.
--Moshe Feldenkrais
Bhassler
Great Old One

Postby TaoJoannes on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:48 pm

sdf wrote:
TaoJoannes wrote:No sdf, that doesn't happen in real life. You're just posting clips from some B-movie again, admit it.

Well may it's a virtual reality for people like you :)

Tao not sure how "bright" your childhood was, but during my fighting between different areas of the city or soccer teem funs were pretty usual. However, at that time I wasn't that much participant but rather witness of such events :)

I need a sarcasm smiley.

We had gangs to deal with, growing up, luckily there were only 1 or 2 guns per 100 people at that time, in the crowds I found myself in, at least, but that clip looked a lot like many of my high school days.
oh qué una tela enredada que tejemos cuando primero practicamos para engañar
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Postby sdf on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:37 am

Bhassler wrote:What's the typical level of injuries in a brawl like that? Broken bones? Permanent disfiguration? Death? Bruises and a damaged ego?

I'd say bruises and damaged ego. In worst cases some broken bones :)
sdf
Santi

Postby sdf on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:46 am

TaoJoannes wrote:
I need a sarcasm smiley.

We had gangs to deal with, growing up, luckily there were only 1 or 2 guns per 100 people at that time, in the crowds I found myself in, at least, but that clip looked a lot like many of my high school days.

We didn't have guns at that time. Some people were using cold weapons such as knife . In early 90th though, way pass my teenage years, people went crazy and started using automatic weapons on the street. One time I woke during the night because of the strange sounds outsides. When I looked in the window I saw guy shooting single rounds from Ak-47 - now that was really sick! :o
sdf
Santi

Postby TaoJoannes on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:10 pm

sdf wrote:
TaoJoannes wrote:
I need a sarcasm smiley.

We didn't have guns at that time. Some people were using cold weapons such as knife . In early 90th though, way pass my teenage years, people went crazy and started using automatic weapons on the street. One time I woke during the night because of the strange sounds outsides. When I looked in the window I saw guy shooting single rounds from Ak-47 - now that was really sick! :o

Knives would come out every so often, I got scratched once or twice, but nothing serious. Saw some dudes get really messed up, though, with belly wounds.
oh qué una tela enredada que tejemos cuando primero practicamos para engañar
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Previous

Return to Video Links