Fu Zhong Wen speaking- yang variations video2

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Fu Zhong Wen speaking- yang variations video2

Postby neijia_boxer on Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:22 am

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5632511331

i added Fu Zhong Wen talking about Taiji on this one. added the michuan, Hang zhou, guang ping, Yang jian hao style, Imperial yang taiji as well.
neijia_boxer

Re: Fu Zhong Wen speaking- yang variations video2

Postby steelincotton on Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:17 am

I have yet to see a single clip of FZW as a younger man. Does anyone know if one exists, if any?
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby neijia_boxer on Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:55 am

that would be cool if they had one at all....especially for the 1940's or 50's era. The films of Yang Chen fu were destroyed by Cultural revolution. fu Zhong Wen was jailed at that time.
neijia_boxer

Postby steelincotton on Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:24 pm

neijia_boxer wrote:that would be cool if they had one at all....especially for the 1940's or 50's era. The films of Yang Chen fu were destroyed by Cultural revolution. fu Zhong Wen was jailed at that time.

The funny thing is, if somehow these clips ever do surface, there will be people on here saying how he sucks. :)

Also, I've actually heard some rumors for some time now that their is actually a film of YCF's older brother (Yang Shaohou) that was taken around the 1920's or so. Now that would be really interesting to see.
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby cdobe on Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:41 pm

neijia_boxer wrote:The films of Yang Chen fu were destroyed by Cultural revolution.

Do you have more information about this ? Something you could point me to?

CD
cdobe
Great Old One

Postby Repulsive Monkey on Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:49 am

Now footage of both Chen Fake and Yang Cheng fu would be most splendid.
Repulsive Monkey
Santi

Postby steelincotton on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:10 am

I have been told that an early 1900's Chinese film company has the footage stored somewhere of Yang Shaohou. Of course, this could just be a rumor, but I"m holding out hope that it still exists. I do know there is more footage of Yang Sau Chung, but that doesn't seem to be coming out any time soon either...
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby cdobe on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:39 am

Tom wrote:
Film of Wu Jianquan (d. 1942) was destroyed during WW2, according to the family.

Both the Wu and Ma families have lots of unpublished photographies of Wu Jianquan. I haven't lost the hope that they have the film somewhere and it comes to the surface someday ;) .

CD

EDIT
In Shanghai were many foreigners who filmed people, maybe they have shot some masters

Last edited by cdobe on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
cdobe
Great Old One

Postby ninepalace on Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:05 pm

neijia_boxer wrote:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8434857695632511331

i added Fu Zhong Wen talking about Taiji on this one. added the michuan, Hang zhou, guang ping, Yang jian hao style, Imperial yang taiji as well.

man, there is like over 10,000 pages of video on your channel. is there a way to look at those pages with more than just six videos at a time?

and what about that awesome ben lo clip. can you put the whole thing PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR AND WHIP CREAM ON TOP GODDMANIT.
ninepalace

Postby neijia_boxer on Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:19 am

ninepalace wrote:
neijia_boxer wrote:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8434857695632511331

man, there is like over 10,000 pages of video on your channel. is there a way to look at those pages with more than just six videos at a time?

and what about that awesome ben lo clip. can you put the whole thing PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR AND WHIP CREAM ON TOP GODDMANIT.

sorry i already feel like i am violating peoples copyrights by making a educational research in regards to yang taiji video

here is new version with commentary

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1047668404
neijia_boxer

Return to Video Links