Ringside Boxing videos

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Ringside Boxing videos

Postby neijia_boxer on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:10 pm

I just got some Ringside boxing videos in the mail. they are having a sale-buy 5 DVD videos and get them for $10.00 usd each. My tai chi coach got me into John browns series after he showed me the body punch belly pad for working body shots. i also got a pair of 'fast feet' and 'super stance/power positioner' that are elastic bands to keep good stance and sit in hips.

the website show free video samples of each video, there are about 25 DVDs each with sample footage.

http://www.ringside.com/John-Browns-Att ... /JBVDVD+3/

fast feet:
http://www.ringside.com/Ringside-Fast-F ... nfo/FSTFT/

super stance/power positioner:
neijia_boxer

Re: Ringside Boxing videos

Postby Juan on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:32 am

Nice, I hope the sale lasts a while. I'd like to pick some of those videos up but I have no $$$ right now.
Juan
Great Old One

Postby neijia_boxer on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:54 am

juan- did you get to watch some of the free sample clips on the ringside website for John Browns videos?
Last edited by neijia_boxer on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
neijia_boxer

Postby Juan on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:17 am

neijia_boxer wrote:juan- did you get to watch some of the free sample clips on the ringside website for John Browns videos?

No. I didn't notice that they had free sample clips. I'm going to have to check it out later.
Juan
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:28 am

I've got those actually got all those and the Title series somewhere. I'll have to watch them again.

I remember I liked the material but I got tired of them plugging their products.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Return to Video Links