Guo Shilei's teacher

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Guo Shilei's teacher

Postby ors on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:01 am

Hi all!

There was a topic about Guo Shilei a few weeks ago. Accidentally I have found a video footage about his teacher Shi Chongying on 56.com. Here it is:

http://www.56.com/u18/v_MTM2NzM0NDc.html

Cheers!

Örs
ors
Wuji

Re: Guo Shilei's teacher

Postby wuwei sifu on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:00 pm

i like that he sowed u don't have to be standing, butwonder how hard the student was trying too. that matters to me

i recall how gm feng told the wing chun stylist to try for real or he couldn't show him stylist to try for real or he wouldn't be able to show him the true technique !
when you misinterpret my words please don't blame me for that; or act like i said what you changed based on a faulty interpretation instead of taking my words as written ! (I know, this is the internet, but that doesn't mean you can put words in my mouth)
wuwei sifu
Huajing

Postby ors on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:32 am

wuwei sifu!

Are you a student of Feng shiye? Or a grandstudent?

Örs
ors
Wuji

Postby wuwei sifu on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:23 am

hey ors,
nope i am not. my lineage is yang style under Dr. John Wan-Yuin Chang
when you misinterpret my words please don't blame me for that; or act like i said what you changed based on a faulty interpretation instead of taking my words as written ! (I know, this is the internet, but that doesn't mean you can put words in my mouth)
wuwei sifu
Huajing

Return to Video Links