NeiJia: Dance of Death

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: NeiJia: Dance of Death

Postby Andy_S on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:31 pm

SNIP
Posting someone else's clips for 'entertainment' has always struck me as cowardly and shallow.
SNIP

"Cowardly and shallow?" Damn, you have caught me to a T.

Look, if people post their material online, it is there for all of us to comment on. If he came on here and joined the discussion, I would be polite to him, but chances are, we will never meet, online or offline. I actually thought he had SOME halfway decent footwork, but the rest was laughable.

And guess what? Laughter is healthy.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Re: NeiJia: Dance of Death

Postby ChiBelly on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Shooter wrote:People usually find what they're looking for, as evidenced in my own observations of the kid doing his thing. ;) If what they're seeking is found in clips like the one you posted, then no dupe has been perpetrated..

To tell you the truth, I'd actually want to be able to levitate and if someone could convince me they actually had empty force, I'd put in the time to learn it. What higher martial skill can a person have than that? Maybe I have seen the real thing in a video and just didn't recognize it. So far, no one's convinced me.

Ashida Kim has a good number of other videos if you're interested, but you're going to need a couple more bottles.
-
ChiBelly
Grandmaster of Mouth Gongfu
https://www.facebook.com/molingtaiji
ChiBelly
Huajing

Previous

Return to Video Links