Long Haul Covid

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Long Haul Covid

Postby Steve James on Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:37 am

Millions of people didn't take the vaccine and are doing fine. Millions did and are doing fine. Millions caught covid and lived; and a million died. None of that means that the vaccine isn't safe.

Afa illegal aliens from countries without vaccines, how many people got covid from an illegal alien? How many got it from a European tourist or from a documented alien? Anyway, in FL, we're talking about measles, maybe German measles??? If a pregnant women contracts measles, it can have a terrible effect on the fetus. For ex;

measles can be dangerous for pregnant women and their unborn babies. Here's why:

Increased Risk of Complications: Pregnant women with measles are more likely to experience complications compared to the general population. This includes pneumonia, dehydration, and hospitalization.

Miscarriage and Stillbirth: Measles infection during pregnancy can increase the risk of miscarriage, stillbirth, and premature birth.

Birth Defects: While not as common as the risks above, there is some limited evidence suggesting measles during pregnancy might be linked to a very small increased risk of birth defects in the baby.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:35 am

Steve James wrote:Millions of people didn't take the vaccine and are doing fine. Millions did and are doing fine. Millions caught covid and lived; and a million died. None of that means that the vaccine isn't safe.

Afa illegal aliens from countries without vaccines, how many people got covid from an illegal alien?
How many got it from a European tourist or from a documented alien? Anyway, in FL, we're talking about measles, maybe German measles???

"'A migrant shelter in the Pilsen neighborhood was previously linked to the majority of measles cases when the outbreak began in early March.
Those were among the first measles cases reported in Chicago since 2019. About half the cases in Chicago have been in children younger than 5."

It would be expected those not checked for vaccinations, "illegal aliens" coming from areas where vaccination rates are low or nonexistence would be prime vectors among others for the rise of diseases that were thought to have been eradicated.
Due to the type of reporting and agencies that should be reporting it's hard to know exactly.

For those immigrating to the United States there is an extensive health check that
they have to go through before they are allowed to come here....
Vaccinations being one of them...

In China and Taiwan during Covid, travelers got checked for Covid and had to have proof of vaccination before traveling.
were quarantined..after arriving to insure they did not have Covid....
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
" It’s all in the Form; but only if it is, ALL in the Form."

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby BruceP on Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:15 am

D_Glenn wrote:In acupuncture there’s a treatment called ‘Releasing the Internal and External Dragons’ (RIED) falls under the psychological aspect of TCM and, while it is found in some corners of TCM, I’ve only come across it in Worsley Five Elements acupuncture, which is an entirely different modality and pulse reading system.
REID is done by inserting needles into some key points in a person’s back where red circles will appear, the size of the circle depends on the level of past trauma and ptsd in the person. The patient is observed and as time goes by the circles shrink. When a circle disappears that needle is pulled out. The effect of this treatment can be really profound and it’s only something that is done once, or repeated every 2 or 3 years. But they found that people who had covid or especially long haul covid need, and benefit greatly from a REID treatment.

There’s also an herbal formula called Xiao chai hu tang wan, that is normally for children who always get sick. The qi is blocked in the middle and cannot descend. Covid can also cause this condition where it blocks qi at the lungs and prevents it from descending.

Hope that helps. It did for me.

"...how's it with stains?"

Got anything for vaccine injuries?

Long covid?...Experienced by those who have contracted the virus?

Is it possible that those experiencing 'long covid' have also received one or more doses of a covid19 vaccine?...And if so, could some of those same people actually be experiencing long term reactions to the vaccine instead of the virus? Modern conspiracy theorists say, "Yes!"

Talk about your disinformation, eh:

And now we're seeing the gaslighting of people who have experienced difficulties after vaccination, and the excusing away of long-term reactions to the vaccine(s)...
BruceP
Great Old One

Postby HotSoup on Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

The problem is not that some people experienced difficulties after vaccination. It’s that some people (not necessarily vaccinated) try to shift the narrative away from the dangers of Covid towards the dangers of vaccination, while being perfectly aware that the death toll of the former was several orders of magnitude higher. Simple statistics.
Last edited by HotSoup on Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HotSoup
Anjing

Postby windwalker on Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

Who's statistics? ;D
The ones who make it, or the government's pushing it for the ones making it ?

Or the ones suppressing information concerning them..

Think people want to know, information to make informed choices...

I don’t understand how doctors and other health staff can be so confident about the vaccine and not validate the voices of people who report being affected by the vaccine.

It’s utterly heartless and very disappointing. After all, there are healthy individuals who suddenly die a day after the vaccine. It’s obviously dangerous… I also don’t understand how religious people, whose father or family members are affected by the vaccine, can still think positively and are not as vocal in criticizing the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine as they were in encouraging it before. They also remain silent on all the abuses committed against those who reject the vaccine.

I think that’s one of the reasons why people reject any advice from such doctors or religious figures.”
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby HotSoup on Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:48 pm

It actually operates in an exactly opposite manner to your quote—opinion of one doctor backed with zero evidence doesn’t mean much. But hey, I’m telling this to a person who sincerely believes that he can emit qi :D
Last edited by HotSoup on Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HotSoup
Anjing

Postby windwalker on Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:31 pm

HotSoup wrote:It actually operates in an exactly opposite manner to your quote—opinion of one doctor backed with zero evidence doesn’t mean much.

But hey, I’m telling this to a person who sincerely believes that he can emit qi :D

Am I having a discussion with somebody who does not believe in Qi on an internal martial arts website.
Care to share your viewpoint on what is meant by "internal" ;D

Actually, I think you missed the point.

There are many doctors and studies, questioning the efficacy of the vaccines and possible side effects that have occurred.
Suppressed by mainstream media, and organizations funded by government's supported by those who benefit from the funding doing the studies...

The government's give them to do the studies. ;D

Last edited by windwalker on Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:42 pm

Sure, ya never have to believe statistics. They're not important. The question is what ya do with the information you decide to believe. If the covid virus is a conspiracy and the vaccines are a conspiracy, what then? If it's the government, then whose government was in charge when the virus hit and when the vaccines were developed? Is it that government? Or, maybe it wasn't a government conspiracy at all.

Whew, I'm still glad that if there's someone controlling all this that they've decided to give us a few years rest from a covid hospital crisis.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby D_Glenn on Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:56 pm

BruceP wrote:"...how's it with stains?"

Got anything for vaccine injuries?

Long covid?...Experienced by those who have contracted the virus?

Is it possible that those experiencing 'long covid' have also received one or more doses of a covid19 vaccine?...And if so, could some of those same people actually be experiencing long term reactions to the vaccine instead of the virus? Modern conspiracy theorists say, "Yes!"

Talk about your disinformation, eh:

And now we're seeing the gaslighting of people who have experienced difficulties after vaccination, and the excusing away of long-term reactions to the vaccine(s)...

Xiao Hai Chui Tang Wan is great with stains! You know the Shroud of Turin? It took that stain right out.

I got the vaccine about 6 months before I got Omicron on Christmas Eve, but I had Chronic Fatigue for months afterwards, until I started getting acupuncture treatments in May. So my personal experience would be a ‘no’ to long haul from vaccine. But what I think is that natural immunity is better than a vaccine, so I feel sorry for the people who continue to get boosters, of an older variant, and constantly have those T-Cells floating around their body for no reason. I think that would suppress one’s immune system because T-Cells require a lot of building blocks.
Long Haul is real, the ACE2 receptors are on so many different types of cells, they’re still studying it and finding new places that it reaches. It crosses the blood-brain barrier so who knows what is happening neurologically in people.

Last edited by D_Glenn on Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D_Glenn
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:59 pm

Well, D_Glenn, at least you offer a solution to a problem.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby BruceP on Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:53 pm

HotSoup wrote:The problem is not that some people experienced difficulties after vaccination. It’s that some people (not necessarily vaccinated) try to shift the narrative away from the dangers of Covid towards the dangers of vaccination, while being perfectly aware that the death toll of the former was several orders of magnitude higher. Simple statistics.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I was asking D Glenn about ICM protocols for vaccine injuries. Aint no shifting of narratives here as people got the dangers of the virus hammered into 'em for 3+ years.

As to the 'death toll', Steve dropped an anecdote about his friend that could segue into the topic of "with, or from" regards the incentivisation of hospitals to list "from" and not "with" when citing cause. BTW, you know about that, right? Another conspiracy theory, I know, but there it is. Intubation and other 'therapies' that resulted in unnecessary deaths...

I'm not interested in you trying to shift the narrative away from what I was talking about.
Last edited by BruceP on Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BruceP
Great Old One

Postby BruceP on Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:13 pm

D_Glenn wrote:Xiao Hai Chui Tang Wan is great with stains! You know the Shroud of Turin? It took that stain right out.

I got the vaccine about 6 months before I got Omicron on Christmas Eve, but I had Chronic Fatigue for months afterwards, until I started getting acupuncture treatments in May. So my personal experience would be a ‘no’ to long haul from vaccine. But what I think is that natural immunity is better than a vaccine, so I feel sorry for the people who continue to get boosters, of an older variant, and constantly have those T-Cells floating around their body for no reason. I think that would suppress one’s immune system because T-Cells require a lot of building blocks.
Long Haul is real, the ACE2 receptors are on so many different types of cells, they’re still studying it and finding new places that it reaches. It crosses the blood-brain barrier so who knows what is happening neurologically in people.

Thanks for the reply, D. Much appreciated.

I have no doubt that some people experience 'long covid'. I was pointing to the use of the term as it IS being used as a means of ignoring vaccine injuries.

Since about November/December '23, there are therapies being explored that address the things I asked about, and they are showing some positive results.

Why is it that questions leveled at the indiscriminate administering of the vaccines to global population wholesale - without nuance or concern for the risks and those at risk - and the use of force and coercion by which they were put into billions of people is considered a 'conspiracy theory', but the crap in the video I posted doesn't qualify as a conspiracy? [/rhetorical]
BruceP
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:16 pm

Recall that, at the time, there were arguments that more people died "with/from" the flu.

There were a lot of mistakes made at the beginning in hospitals, and some people definitely did not survive because of their care. The problem, however, is that they were hospitalized in the first place. They were there because they couldn't breathe. Imo, that's where the conspiracies evaporate in importance. I never caught covid, though it's certain that I was exposed to the virus, but I have an oximeter to know when I'm in trouble.

If you can't breathe, it doesn't matter whether it's covid or not. When hundreds of thousands of people go to the hospital with that symptom, the chances are higher they'll do poorly. It's not covid that worries me: that's why I take the flu, pneumonia, and rsv vaccines too.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:14 pm

Steve James wrote:Anyone who says it was is a liar.

That's bullshit.

Hmmm, relax, i not calling anyone a liar, I was just speculating that maybe with the threat of a deadly virus sweeping the globe the otherwise “regular” ambulance action might become more noticeable.

Now on this forum it’s mostly American voices?and most of you report severe COVID situations in your country to the point you in one way or another have personally experienced the deadly severity of it, so it do seem that for some reason the Covid 19 hit you the hardest. Hope you are all fine now
Trick
Huajing

Postby Trick on Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:31 pm

origami_itto wrote:
Trick wrote: yes as you claimed previously in the thread about how your mind affects your body, and yes they say hospitals are hubs were germs and such lurks, just think about it

Man I got no idea what you're trying to say here. I got a cat scan that showed the pneumonia and I was in denial about being sick till it hurt too much to breathe and my wife dragged my limping ass to the intensive care.

It responded well to a Z-PAC though so I doubt it had anything to do with COVID. Just coincidental timing IMHO.

Oh,I’m sorry i misread you about you wrote you got sick from being hospitalized during knee surgery
Trick
Huajing

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic