The Third Clinton Adminstration

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: The Third Clinton Adminstration

Postby steelincotton on Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:11 pm

Yes, put more Clinton people in office. This is a very well caculated, and shrewd move by Obama. It just shows how much smarter he is than most who doubt him. During the Clinton reign, I had recruiters calling me bi-weekly for jobs and opportunites. We were even making overtime $$$$ during those years! I NEVER paid for lunch and I could have worked two or three jobs at a time if I wanted to, and saved a bundle of cash too if I were smarter back then.

In my lifetime, the Clinton years were the actual real "glory years" as far as the working man goes. From my own personal experience, I simply can't see it any other way than that, and all this anti-Clinton negativity is just more of the same old jaded and miguided divisive rhetoric which keeps our country down, and perpetuates the politics of hate, fear, and smear. It's not that all those folks were perfect, or never made any bad decisions, but boy oh boy were we doing well then, and so far in my life, I have not see it's equal to the Clinton dayz. Obama is one smart mofo and he knows EXACTLY what he's doing. I'd say his choices have been 100% right on imho, and the proof will be in the pudding. He's not even in office for another 2 months and he's already starting to kick some arse! I say the more people put Obama down or try to vie against him, the better he will do. He's just rolls like that whether some here want to believe it or not! Rumor has it, Obama is batting for the fences on this one, and he's going to spin some heads around here fairly soon and I can't wait!!!

God speed Obama.
steelincotton
Huajing

Re: The Third Clinton Adminstration

Postby kreese on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:44 pm

I'm just wondering why Bush hasn't been impeached yet. Then I can worry about all the evil Clinton boogiemen in Obama's cabinet.
"Ignore the comments, people will bitch about anything." - Ian
kreese
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic