Do We Know What Really Makes Us Healthy?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Do We Know What Really Makes Us Healthy?

Postby cdobe on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:25 am

Bob wrote:Enough of my personal views--I also like to read, both negative and positive, comments regarding these articles. Insight is everything and I learn a lot from those who comment on the articles--even negative comments.

The door is always open for a good beer, tasty meal, and lively conversation. Thanks for your clarification.

Thank you, Bob. I'ld love to do this someday :)
cdobe
Great Old One

Postby Ian on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:03 am

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:clean water
clean air
clean food

What are these?
Ian

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:35 am

Meeks, do you have a link to the aspartame article? I want to send it to my gf and others. I am a big anti-aspartame guy, so that link will help prove my point. ;)
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby shawnsegler on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:08 am

I had to give up diet soda like 10 years ago because of the splitting headaches it gave me...quit and they just went away.

I've actually been working on kind of an experiment with my son inasmuch as I've been trying since he was born to make sure that his diet is as good as can be. I based it on one of my buddies who is like the healthiest guy I know and his big, big thing is PB&J.

After he was weaned that kind of ended up being my sons default breakfast over the traditional cereal and what do you know...it's worked. He's like the healthiest kid I know. Lots of protein, nuts, whole grain breads and fruit, and green veggies when I can get them down him (he's 7, what can you do), and NO soda. That plus lots of exercise makes for a happy healthy human.

S
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby Ian on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Darthwing Teorist wrote:Meeks, do you have a link to the aspartame article? I want to send it to my gf and others. I am a big anti-aspartame guy, so that link will help prove my point. ;)

This is what being in a relationship is all about ;D

"See? SEE?? MY FRIEND ON RSF SAYS SO TOO@!"
Ian

Postby I-mon on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:24 pm

To be said while tea-bagging, presumably.
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby everything on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:51 pm

What are the RSF posters' opinions on stevia?
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:54 am

"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic