nternalist x externalist = QuanticxClassical Physics?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

nternalist x externalist = QuanticxClassical Physics?

Postby B_Diniz on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:17 am

internalist externalism is the same as: Classical Physics / Nuclear Physics Quantico x?

Yesterday I read about an important quantum physicist, Amit Goswami Indian, soon to science through quantum physics can explain such issues as the existence of God, finally prove the existence of a supreme observer (God in this case) in relation to his creation, etc..
Ok
In this interview, one of the interviewers, especially skeptical, and asked if there was to prove that. Mr. Goswami said yes. Enumerated some random experiments where the observer can somehow manipulate the outcome of the experiment in a telepathic way. Yet this interview spoke:
Okay, so this idea of cosmic consciousness is not physical, I mean, certainly no physicist will accept this(...) Where are the empirical evidence and where is the reasoning, I would say, excuse my language, science, leading him to declare that there would be a cosmic consciousness that was ruling everything and solve all the problems here, Biology, Psychology?

This reminds me of the demonstrations of Taijiquan, where everything is reduced to a push or a few kinks in a controlled environment.

I attended a class in a small group of Master Jan Silberstorff when he asked if anyone likes to push it clear that I introduced myself, and I was never thrown like that before in my entire life, despite the controlled environment, the fact is that the way I fell on the floor was really striking. Again: I was never launched that manner before!

It made me remember the post about the event after Yang Luchan start teaching Taijiquan at the palace. Ruined, or he helped ruin the Manchu dynasty. Teaching the "Quantun taijiquan" for Manchurians.
B_Diniz
Anjing

Re: nternalist x externalist = QuanticxClassical Physics?

Postby Bill on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:29 am

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Chris McKinley on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:32 am

B_Diniz,

We have a rule around here.......puff, puff, pass.
Chris McKinley

Postby qiphlow on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Bill wrote:Image

+333
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby cloudz on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:03 am

wow.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby Snork on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:45 am

How does Tai Chi push relate to the observer theory? Are you talking about consciousness affecting reality?

I have read Goswami's website, it looks interesting, but also confusing.
Snork
Anjing

Postby mixjourneyman on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:41 am

holy fuck, I can see sounds and shit.... think some of the dmt spilled over from Imon's thread.....
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:09 am

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I think that DMT hit UK harder that qiflow thought.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby The K Prodigy on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:18 am

Ummm, what the f*ck? Science weeps at your misunderstanding of its concepts. Quantum physics can neither prove nor disprove an existence of a god. No a cosmic consciousness is something no one can or should accept without empirical evidence, and random fluctuations in a Dirac sea and wave function collapse are not evidence for a CC theory. I'll kill you like Schroedinger killed a cat in a box, maybe.
K the Labyrinthine Walker.
The K Prodigy
Anjing

Postby B_Diniz on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:32 am

Snork wrote:How does Tai Chi push relate to the observer theory? Are you talking about consciousness affecting reality?

I have read Goswami's website, it looks interesting, but also confusing.

@Snork
Yes , is the key point is so CONFUSING ideias, to explain the inexplicable, we in fact need a third via or the reasonabily via.

But what Mr. Goswami is saying is YES the consciousness affect the reality.

I am not talking about when a was lanchauded to the ground it was just my expectative to be launched, is just what Mr. Goswami could say, maybe I am notr know what he is thinking.

What is interesting is the "similarities" from quantic experiments and a Taijiquan demonstration or martial art demonstration, maybe any demonstration in a controled environment.

The discussion between internalist and externalist, i think, is the same Quantic x Classical Physics (Skeptics) this was my post was made, and dont intend to explode a nuke bomb here in RSF! :)

the cat from Schroedinger is just a theory not a experiment but could be viewd like a MA demonstration too. you just kill me in theory heheh
Last edited by B_Diniz on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
B_Diniz
Anjing

Return to Off the Topic