MIND BUSTING JUNGLE DRUG HITS UK

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: MIND BUSTING JUNGLE DRUG HITS UK

Postby qiphlow on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:01 pm

yusuf wrote:"LSD is like being sucked through a straw, DMT is like being shot out of a cannon"

:)

exactly. being shot out of a cannon through a multi-faceted, jeweled consciousness matrix into _____________.
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby neijia_boxer on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:14 am

I did DMT at a Tibetan buddhism retreat after meditation and away from the seminar back in like 1993. there was a Shaman guy who brought some back from South America. I totally went out of body for a good 5 minutes and came back to earth.DMT is very "bardo-like" death experience. the shaman wanted the Tibetan monk to try to to verify 'nirvana' or some enlightenment

Some kids at Georgetown University here in DC just got busted making DMT, it was thought they were trying to make Meth.

the opposite of DMT (heavenly) is Salvia (hell) Salvia is like being in a H.R.Giger painting.

Last edited by neijia_boxer on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
neijia_boxer

Postby qiphlow on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:49 pm

neijia_boxer wrote:
the opposite of DMT (heavenly) is Salvia (hell) Salvia is like being in a H.R.Giger painting.

has that been a consistent salvia experience for you? i've never tried it, but i'm wondering if it's like shrooms in that the plant bites you in the ass once in a while.
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby Brady on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:01 pm

qiphlow wrote:
neijia_boxer wrote:

has that been a consistent salvia experience for you? i've never tried it, but i'm wondering if it's like shrooms in that the plant bites you in the ass once in a while.

never had that myself . . . heard from many salvia is like a tempermental goddess, appease it and its a heatlhy invigorating experience, but if you cross it it'll knock you back so far and fast that you will wish you never went near it. I had the sensation a) I did not have arms, but floating hands and b) that some very tall and extraordinary woman was watering me as if I was a plant.
Brady
Wuji

Postby I-mon on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Saying that "LSD is like being sucked up through a straw" is an absurd trivialization of the experience, IMO.

The strong dose of DMT I still can't describe as I've only had it a few times, but it really does seem and even LOOK like another dimension somehow "unfolds" itself from within the usual three, full of impossible shapes and organic biological machinery, colours which don't exist in the normal world, and a profound sense of being in a sea of intelligence or intelligences - and not like the usual sense of the "sentient biosphere" which the mushrooms give me consistently, something much weirder!

It's fucking weird, that's for sure. For a good couple of minutes it also seems to completely disable my usually constant "thinking in language" brain. Far from heavenly in my experience, but certainly "other-worldly", like a "welcome to the strangest place, far stranger than you could possibly imagine in your wildest imaginings, which is here, folded up inside the normal world, all the time".

Salvia Divinorum I had once almost 10 years ago and it really shook me. I had a massive dose (bought it over the counter in a shop in tokyo) and momentarily lost all memory. completely lost ALL memory, of who I was, of the fact that I am a human being called Simon living on a planet called earth where there is gravity and all sorts of other things like time and space, all that was gone and I was being overwhelmed by a wave of non-being which was sweeping up my body (not that I remembered or understood what a body was or that I had one). I experienced pure, sheer terror. It was good in hindsight, to have consciously gone right to the edge of oblivion, but it was also very humbling and taught me that a "strong head" with high tolerance for some psychedelics does not necessarily cross over to others. Took me a good couple of years to feel like I could try that stuff again.
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby mixjourneyman on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:19 pm

I've had similar experiences with salvia.. Actually, a combination of Salvia and lsd is what has kept me away from any drugs stronger than coffee for the lest seven years.

The first time I smoked salvia, it folded reality in half like a sandwich and left me leaking out my left side through my bedroom door into an infinitely long space below me. It lasted about fifteen minutes and was extremely uncomfortable and weird.
I once mixed a small dose of salvia with five meo dmt. That was fucking awesome!! I was just thrown into a sea of fractal imagery stronger than any that I'd ever experienced with anything else.
But the time I mixed salvia with lsd was by far the worst experience of my life. I was literally destroyed on every dimension of my being, rebuilt, and destroyed again, thousands of times in a single second. Aside from that, I saw my whole life from beginning to end and the fact that reality is not a friendly place to me. It was absolutely agonizing. With salvia I would advise extreme caution, it is tempermental and doesn't like being fucked with disrespectfully. It has a really strong angry female vibe about it. Don't want to mess around lightly with her.
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby I-mon on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:06 pm

That's interesting what Matt said about the Giger stuff too - I've been to that place with mushrooms and with DMT. Just the other week I was listening to Terence Mckenna and he mentioned a place he called "the meatlocker", which sounds just like it. Where everything gets twisted and folded into a kind of oppressive, bizarre, pulsating kind of flesh - like the final scenes of "AKIRA" or something. Pretty fucked up, not pleasant. I wonder how common it is, and whether it's a major part of the famous "bad trip"? Certainly if someone wasn't confident and didn't keep in mind that "this too shall pass" then those are the kinds of experiences that could be seriously traumatic, maybe more than some people could stand.
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby mixjourneyman on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:17 pm

it was interesting, the first time it happened I didn't mind, just felt really weird. It was the time I mixed with lsd that really did it, because that was the time I had my first big lsd vision, and that whole crunched up reality was happening at the same time plus some other nefarious shit with security guards and hospitals went down too. Definitely not an enjoyable Wednesday night ;D
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby Ian on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Brady wrote:
never had that myself . . . heard from many salvia is like a tempermental goddess, appease it and its a heatlhy invigorating experience, but if you cross it it'll knock you back so far and fast that you will wish you never went near it.

How do you go about "appeasing" a drug?

Sounds strange to me.
Ian

Postby I-mon on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:40 am

Psychedelics are strange, Ian.
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby Ian on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:27 am

I'll shut up now :D
Ian

Postby mixjourneyman on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:51 am

"partners in diversity, we're all freaks here. I guess we're just gonna have to redefine the word w-e-i-r-d"..... ;D
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby I-mon on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:45 am

Just ask around for mind busting jungle drugs when you're in the UK.
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby mrtoes on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:29 am

Drugs and mind busting jungle!!!!!!!!!! -joint-

mrtoes
Wuji

Postby neijia_boxer on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:25 am

mrtoes wrote:Drugs and mind busting jungle!!!!!!!!!! -joint-

now that was PHAT!
neijia_boxer