Hilldog's Supporters Are Revolting

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Hilldog's Supporters Are Revolting

Postby Mike Strong on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:32 am

Now there are 3 groups of Hillary Clinton Supporters that have formed groups in oppostition to Barack Obabma, ...

... this third one wants it's members to vote for McCain .

www.justsaynodeal.com
Mike Strong

Re: Hilldog's Supporters Are Revolting

Postby MikeC on Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:15 am

Oh my goodness... :o

No deal!
MikeC

Postby steelincotton on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:01 am

Don't worry Mikes, I just saw the new numbers last night....

Regarding Hillary's so-called anti-Obama supporters who are "supposedly" going to vote for John McSame...

Drum roll please....... ....... ..... ....

88% of Hllary's supporters have already pledged to vote for Obama. That's the facts.

Everyone who follows politics, already knew that of course. It simply couldn't be any other possibly way, considering McBush's horrible policies of more war, pro-life, anti-health insurance, privitizing social security, more corporate welfare, etc. makes McSame the exact opposite of what Hillary's policies are and what she stood for. Anway, I suspect that "some" of the remaining 12% have some "racial" issues clouding their vision, but that was to be expected as well.

If you do the math.......... 88% of Hillary's votes (17 MILLION), plus all of Obama's (18 MILLION) votes, then add in the republican defectors, anti-McCain votes, all the Independent votes that will go for Obama (which are largely leaning his way), plus all the still-to-be-decided votes, and we're left with Obama already winning the popular vote. ;)

Time magazine poll (came out yesterday) and it has Obama leading McCain NATIONALLY by EIGHT POINTS! Obama's lead is growing month by month. Another 5 points, and it's almost a sure thing. Almost, of course. Unless we get another corrupt elections count, and other undesirable fascist acts from our government.

Obama is going to win handily come this November, and ya'll haters can just cry in your soup! ;D
Last edited by steelincotton on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby MikeC on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:08 am

So if a Democrat doesn't vote for Obama, then he/she is a racist...??

You racist!
Last edited by MikeC on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
MikeC

Postby steelincotton on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:21 am

MikeC wrote:So if a Democrat doesn't vote for Obama, then he/she is a racist...??

You racist!

Nice try Mike. You should work for the Bush administration; you'd make a good spin-doctor. You could be the next Tony Snow. ;D

Like I said, "some" of Hillary's supporters I suspect have racist views. Notice the quotes around "some."

Did we already forget about Kentucky and West Virginia where "some" chased the Obama supporters down the street, yelling all kinds of racial deragatory remarks; even the big N word as well?

Some people (mostly the ederly, and the redneck hillbilly types in Kentucky and West Virginia - you know the undeducated, low information folks) will never vote for a black man no matter how good of a candidate he is. That's just a fact. If it makes me a racist to state that fact, well, so be it.
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby MikeC on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:34 am

steelincotton wrote:
MikeC wrote:So if a Democrat doesn't vote for Obama, then he/she is a racist...??

You racist!

Nice try Mike. You should work for the Bush administration; you'd make a good spin-doctor. You could be the next Tony Snow. ;D

May he R.I.P.

Did we already forget about Kentucky and West Virginia where "some" chased the Obama supporters down the street, yelling all kinds of racial deragatory remarks; even the big N word as well?

Beware of the Big N word. :o

Some people (mostly the ederly, and the redneck hillbilly types in Kentucky and West Virginia - you know the undeducated, low information folks) will never vote for a black man no matter how good of a candidate he is. That's just a fact. If it makes me a racist to state that fact, well, so be it.

Pot meet kettle...

Mike
Last edited by MikeC on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
MikeC

Postby steelincotton on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:36 am

I guess you're a racist then Mike, since you have no problems with the big N word right. You racist!

Now, I'll play Tony Snow. It can work both ways you know, and it's actually quite childish if you ask me.
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby MikeC on Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:10 am

steelincotton wrote:I guess you're a racist then Mike, since you have no problems with the big N word right. You racist!

Apparently black people don't have a problem with it either. They call themselves the 'N' word all the time. Movies, song lyrics, whatever... -shrug-

No harm, no foul.

Mike
MikeC

Postby meeks on Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:41 am

watched the first minute of the video...
freedom lost
oppression
threats
intimidation
hate
mindless bots

so who is the video against? Bush or Obama? Bush did all this but this read like it's a "this is why we won't vote Obama" smear
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby josh on Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:52 am

You racist!

Well, in this particular case, if the Democrats in question were switching to McCain based on some concrete appreciation of his policies, that would be perfectly understandable (though strange, since McCain's policies are, for the most part, starkly different from those of Clinton). However, the lack of any discussion of policy or electoral issues on these websites is very striking. I wouldn't assume that their decision is racially motivated, but at the very least I think that it greatly undermines our political system for people like these to make such an important decision based essentially on spite, sour grapes, and the kind of blind sports-fan mentality that seems to be getting more and more prevalent in politics these days. Revolting, indeed.
Last edited by josh on Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
通背神拳誰敢擋﹐無影無形無柔剛。兩手捧定千斤法﹐專打邪魔鬼神忙。
josh
Great Old One

Postby MikeC on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:16 am

josh wrote:

You racist!

Well, in this particular case, if the Democrats in question were switching to McCain based on some concrete appreciation of his policies, that would be perfectly understandable (though strange, since McCain's policies are, for the most part, starkly different from those of Clinton). However, the lack of any discussion of policy or electoral issues on these websites is very striking. I wouldn't assume that their decision is racially motivated, but at the very least I think that it greatly undermines our political system for people like these to make such an important decision based essentially on spite, sour grapes, and the kind of blind sports-fan mentality that seems to be getting more and more prevalent in politics these days. Revolting, indeed.

Well you make some good points. And then on the other hand, you have black people who are voting for Obama simply because he is black(or half?). Strange, I know..

Mike
MikeC

Postby Bill on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:28 am

Mike Strong

Great thread title.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:03 pm

Yep, the racists show themselves every time. We all know that it's Obama and black people ;0 ;)
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:48 am

Steel,

A straight up question for ya:

Can you list a few substantial differences between Obama's and McCain's actual platform/positions? Not the false Dem/Pub stuff, but specific to what they've said or done.

TIA,
Michael

Postby Dmitri on Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:21 am

"Hilldog's Supporters Are Revolting" -- frankly, both major party candidates' supporters are nearly-revolting, to me. :-X

What the fuck are people voting for?!?! :-/ :'( -dighole-
It's fucking mind-boggling.

Both of them have but a tiniest fraction of the straightforwardness, vast knowledge and experience, and honesty and integrity of Ron Paul...
But like Jon Stewart said, "You appear to have consistent principled integrity... Americans usually don't go for that."

Part 1:

Part 2:
Last edited by Dmitri on Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Next

Return to Off the Topic