how to keep a severed head alive,....

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: how to keep a severed head alive,....

Postby Areios on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:30 am

that was creepy...
Areios
Wuji

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:40 am

creepy?

I wonder why it is creepy? Is it because it falls way outside of the construct we believe?
Are we bio mechanical machines? Or are we spiritual beings in a physical realm?

I suspect it is both, with the physical realm actually affecting and effecting our spiritual selves, and the realm we exist in being that we are bio-mechanical machines.

What is fascinating is that when a person is revived from the dead, it is the body that is the vessel and it is the body that contains the data that is your life experience. No body = no actual you. we function in time and space in a curious symbiotic relationship between our physical bodies and the energy within.

thoughts?
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:41 am

you just made my brain hurt trying to understand.... :(
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:48 am

That serves you right for starting this thread.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby BaguaKicksAss on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:creepy?

I wonder why it is creepy? Is it because it falls way outside of the construct we believe?
Are we bio mechanical machines? Or are we spiritual beings in a physical realm?

I suspect it is both, with the physical realm actually affecting and effecting our spiritual selves, and the realm we exist in being that we are bio-mechanical machines.

What is fascinating is that when a person is revived from the dead, it is the body that is the vessel and it is the body that contains the data that is your life experience. No body = no actual you. we function in time and space in a curious symbiotic relationship between our physical bodies and the energy within.

thoughts?

I've heard stories of people who received an organ from a donor, and felt it changed them, also mentions of some personality change. No I don't have references on me and I'm too lazy too look, unless someone is really interested.

Many say it's all about the brain that makes us "us". However it's interesting to think about it in the context of the entire body instead. Also what happens to our energy bodies when something like this happens?

I uh skipped watching the vid. Hey does that mean we can make our own Cerberus?

BKA
BaguaKicksAss
Wuji

Postby Craig on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:09 pm

that video is messed up! the dog's head reacts to sound, touch and taste. they put some citrus in a dropper onto its nose and it licks it up :S
Craig
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic