Here come the Chips

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Here come the Chips

Postby lineofintent on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:58 pm

European nations about to tumble one by one within next few months, followed closely by EU offer of switch away from cash banking to total digital money, OUR SAVIOURS !!! - what we spoke about on that hilltop years ago has finally come to pass...

How have the Tescos et al suddenly become full of robot cash machines?

How have we come to accept these cards as jewels in our pocket?

How on earth have people become so eager to accept a chip which will be the final link in the plan ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T4P9cEu ... _embedded#!
lineofintent
Wuji

Re: Here come the Chips

Postby lineofintent on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:01 pm

lineofintent
Wuji

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:13 am

I live in Canada.
I have a ten pound note in my wallet right now.
As near as I can tell, I am still able to spend it in the UK if I choose to do so.

cash/debit cards have been around since the 80's.
Bit late on the announcement there mate. :)
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby middleway on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:16 am

... Alternative media huh .. just like most of the bobbins mainstream media comes out with.

Scare Mongery is the same no matter the source.

;)
"I am not servant to the method, the method is servant to me"
Me

My Blog: http://www.martialbody.com/Blog-Research
middleway
Wuji

Postby yusuf on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:49 am

meh, names and shapes....Makes no difference if countries, banks, nations fall... Life will always find new ways to express...
[Seeking and not seeking are the problem...]
lol, there really isn't a problem at all
yusuf
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:14 am

retreats108 wrote:How have we come to accept these cards as jewels in our pocket?

The same way we've come to accept the paper bills as actual money... Nothing new really, just a different/more advanced medium.

P.S. Don't forget, there's "chi" in every "chip".
Last edited by Dmitri on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby lineofintent on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:14 am

This is not about trying to scare anyone, It is just info to be remembered so as to be forewarned. Or laughed at.

The point is not about cashless money , that was just to remind us how ordinary something has become which as a child would have been an insane idea.....the point is about the chip-inserted-in-people's-skin which they are even now introducing everywhere - it is here, not an idea. If we allow it to be inserted in us, can you imagine the consequences.

Will it come to the point of having a chip or being 'outside the system' ? I dont know, it looks highly likely. If so, is it fine?
Who is doing this, and why?

'meh, names and shapes....Makes no difference if countries, banks, nations fall... Life will always find new ways to express...'

very true, Nations falling has always been.....but this life will express itself without having a chip inserted.
lineofintent
Wuji

Postby GrahamB on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:18 am

One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Chris Fleming on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:43 am

So here's the question, who here would take the chip?

I will not.
Chris Fleming

Postby Bär on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:45 am

Bär
Great Old One

Postby middleway on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:49 am

This is not about trying to scare anyone, It is just info to be remembered so as to be forewarned. Or laughed at.....
the point is about the chip-inserted-in-people's-skin which they are even now introducing everywhere - it is here, not an idea.

Where is the evidence for this? and i mean not from the 'alternative media' ... i mean evidence. I prefer ignored until real evidence or unbiased reports surface and even then i just shug my shoulders. Thinking about or trying to control something outside of my control is a waste of my energy.

Some guy on the internet does not constitute evidence or unbiased journalism. The people pushing these ideas into the public domain have an equally biased agenda as those not mentioning it. I wonder whether, if the truth came out about everything in the world, these people would accept it or just assume its another government lie. People get so convinced of things that they become realities to them .. based on hearing something or reading something and we all know how off the mark an opinion can be.

All that we can do is look upon things rationally without preconceived notions of the 'evil hidden governments' or the 'honest governments' view points...

Really the point is that information is available now from everywhere, Facebook, googlemail, everything ... its all read and collected, you can be tracked and track your friends via your mobile or your facebook account ... this is fact. Information in a chip under your skin is ultimately just the same as information on a chip on a card or information on your internet or email account if you look at it objectively.

I used to look at things like this quite a lot. After all the reading ... all the discussions and all the 'you'll never guess whats' i have come to the conclusion that The world is far far simpler than the alternative media people like to admit...

cheers
Chris

oh and ...

mmmmmmmmm chips! :D
Last edited by middleway on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I am not servant to the method, the method is servant to me"
Me

My Blog: http://www.martialbody.com/Blog-Research
middleway
Wuji

Postby GrahamB on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:52 am

Chris Fleming wrote:So here's the question, who here would take the chip?

I will not.

One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby lineofintent on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:57 am

Thanks for mentioning David Icke.

One thing which David Icke has made clear to the masses - one of many but perhaps the most disturbing - is the ritual and institutionalised abuse of very young children by those in the highest levels of power and in position of authority around the world.

The leaked case re. swathes of the Belgium government abusing children at mass parties set up exactly for that purpose was the tip of an iceburg, the ongoing case gaining ground in Scotland now - and encompassing mind boggling levels of deceit and abuse ranging from police chiefs, to 'social workers' , to council heads and all the way through the Scottish Gov is astonishing.

It has long been clear, to anyone who has considered the energetic implication, that the mass abuse of children by Catholic priests must surely point to this being ' a practice' . The circles within circles engaging in this 'practice' which DI revealed is astonishing as much as is the MSM total lack of coverage.

Chip that.
lineofintent
Wuji

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:05 am

retreats108 wrote:Thanks for mentioning David Icke.

One thing which David Icke has made clear to the masses - one of many but perhaps the most disturbing - is the ritual and institutionalised abuse of very young children by those in the highest levels of power and in position of authority around the world.

The leaked case re. swathes of the Belgium government abusing children at mass parties set up exactly for that purpose was the tip of an iceburg, the ongoing case gaining ground in Scotland now - and encompassing mind boggling levels of deceit and abuse ranging from police chiefs, to 'social workers' , to council heads and all the way through the Scottish Gov is astonishing.

It has long been clear, to anyone who has considered the energetic implication, that the mass abuse of children by Catholic priests must surely point to this being ' a practice' . The circles within circles engaging in this 'practice' which DI revealed is astonishing as much as is the MSM total lack of coverage.

Chip that.

a)David Icke is a nutter who makes his bank off of stories about reptiles controlling the planet and other mixed fantasy and nonsense.

b) I would very much like to see the evidence of organized child abuse

c) priest who swear celibacy and live cloistered are bound to experience sexual behaviour problems, psychological failings and a regard for reality that is not mainstream and not in keeping with what is generally considered normal. There is no organized mass child abuse unless you count India and China as sources for it. Child labour is still active in both those places after all, and likely in many other places.

anyway, the tin foil hat is not the preferred chapeau around my house. lol Is it that obvious?
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby lineofintent on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:22 am

Chris there are plenty of links to the chip insertion plans across the msm too, bbc etc.....

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 52320.html

The Proteus system has received the EU's consumer and health stamp of approval and the company is expected to seek regulatory approval for widespread use in the EU next year.
lineofintent
Wuji

Next

Return to Off the Topic