Go, Pravda!!!

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Go, Pravda!!!

Postby shawnsegler on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:48 am

Last edited by shawnsegler on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Re: Go, Pravda!!!

Postby BaguaBoxer on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:08 am

I wonder if this 'International' Press had such moments of clarity like when the Lefties printed signs of W with a bullseye on his head? Hmmm..... :o :o
BaguaBoxer
Santi

Postby Dmitri on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:18 am

There was this guy in Russia, Palin reminds me of him a lot. Got fairly popular, ran for president, etc. I remember the possibility of his election scared most sane people then -- but luckily he never got the votes...

Here's some quotes from his public speeches:
"We must force the government to stop the bird migration. We must shoot all birds, field all our men and troops ... and force migratory birds to stay where they are."

"I mean, in general, the danger is from Oriental faiths and Islam." ... "We don't need this religious cosmopolitanism. It's no good."

"The true reason of Ms. Rice's attack against Russia is very simple. Condoleezza Rice is a very cruel, offended woman who lacks men's attention. Releasing such stupid remarks gives her the feeling of being fulfilled. This is the only way for her to attract men's attention."

The man surely spoke his mind... Or whatever that's called. ;D

Anyway, I still hope that, like that guy, Palin will remain nothing more than a sad joke.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:58 am

... accusing him of being incompetent for not stopping Wikileaks. ... She accuses President Obama of not taking “steps” to assure the leaks were not published. What “steps”?……

Well, when her own e-mail account was hacked, she sued the offender. Afa the rest, it's obviously just political. If Obama had taken "steps," I'm sure they'd be considered assaults on freedom. Afa Palin being a traitor, the word is a bit too strong because she hasn't actually "done" anything treasonous. In some countries, saying bad things about the head of state is a crime; here, no. (Threatening to "do" bad things is, however).
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Bär on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:55 am

BaguaBoxer wrote:I wonder if this 'International' Press had such moments of clarity like when the Lefties printed signs of W with a bullseye on his head? Hmmm..... :o :o

Random lefties who do not occupy any political position nor are public figures are a poor comparison to Palin, who is basically already running for president.
Bär
Great Old One

Postby qiphlow on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Bär wrote:Random lefties who do not occupy any political position nor are public figures are a poor comparison to Palin, who is basically already running for president.

and is trying to buff up her image via a reality show and getting her daughter on dancing with the stars.
:P
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:53 am

I am sure that if Palin mated with Zhirinovsky, their child would bring the Apocalypse on Earth. :P
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic