Shooting in Florida

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Shooting in Florida

Postby Steve James on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:26 am

It was Florida. Martin's mistake was not being armed before he began his vicious attack. Anyway, Z's making some money with his paintings and signing autographs at gun shows. So, now he can continue his life in peace as a murderer, which he will always be. Pats on the back may help.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby brer_momonga on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:17 am

OUR DUMB WORLD

GIRL ARRESTED FOR EXERCISING IN FRONT OF FAT COPS
brer_momonga
Santi

Postby grzegorz on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:07 am

Bill wrote:
Michael wrote:I never understood how you could call Martin a thug after he'd been killed. Unless you can prove it really well, and I never heard anything solid, it was all just typical teenage boy stuff that they cited against him.

Perhaps because he beat Zimmerman to the ground, without adequate provocation. A neighborhood watch person questioning you gives you no reason to assault them.

If someone followed was armed and followed you in the middle in the night, did not identify themselves, continued to follow you when you ran, slapped your phone out of your hand and grabbed you, how would you react?

I like South Park's perspective.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0OvKcXZpDMo
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Taste of Death on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:24 pm

Bill wrote:
Michael wrote:I never understood how you could call Martin a thug after he'd been killed. Unless you can prove it really well, and I never heard anything solid, it was all just typical teenage boy stuff that they cited against him.

Perhaps because he beat Zimmerman to the ground, without adequate provocation. A neighborhood watch person questioning you gives you no reason to assault them.

If someone accosted me in public at night I would fight, too. Zimmerman was a vigilante.
"It was already late. Night stood murkily over people, and no one else pronounced words; all that could be heard was a dog barking in some alien village---just as in olden times, as if it existed in a constant eternity." Andrey Platonov
Taste of Death
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:36 am

brer_momonga wrote:

OUR DUMB WORLD

GIRL ARRESTED FOR EXERCISING IN FRONT OF FAT COPS

It does seem odd to arrest a jogger for jogging across the street.

Incidents like these create distrust between the police and the community's they serve.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:01 am

George Zimmerman Told Motorist, 'Do You Know Who I Am? I'll F***ing Kill You': Police

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5815120
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:53 pm

Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:15 pm

Not surprised, at all.
Michael

Postby Dajenarit on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:45 pm

Lol @ anyone calling Trayvon a thug. Guess we see who the real one is.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:45 pm

Impunity causes a persons true 'colors' to come out.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:05 pm

@ Daj's 2 posts:

Yes. Exactly what I was thinking.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:10 am

Poor guy. But he does take a good mugshot. How many times as he been arrested for being violent? After receiving all those donations, and all those threats on his life, one would think he'd just retire comfortably.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:08 am

I thought his lawyers changed their fee status and suddenly presented him with a multi million dollar request for payment, after he'd received all those donations. Didn't Trayvon's family say they would sue him.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:18 am

I thought the family would sue, but I don't think they did. Afa his lawyers, well, they deserve their money. I hope the people who sent him donations are satisfied with their investment.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:26 am

Steve James wrote:I hope the people who sent him donations are satisfied with their investment.

LOL! :)

At least it's money that didn't go to Sarah Palin.
Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic