cop killing cops

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

cop killing cops

Postby gzregorz on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:58 pm

"There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy." - Friedrich Nietzsche
gzregorz
Wuji

Re: cop killing cops

Postby Bill on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:04 pm

The fucking Torrance P.D. shot up two trucks in different incidents this morning wounding 2 girls in the first truck and I don't know about the second. At 5:30 this morning they fired on a newspaper delivery truck with two girls driving without determining who was in there. and then a few blocks away fired on another dark truck 15 minutes later.The people in that truck were not the guy they were looking for.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:34 pm

So far the police have shot two asian women and one white guy while looking for a black man. Way to go, Torrance P.D.!!!
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby gzregorz on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Damn! That's tragic!
Last edited by gzregorz on Fri May 03, 2013 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy." - Friedrich Nietzsche
gzregorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Bill wrote:The fucking Torrance P.D. shot up two trucks in different incidents this morning wounding 2 girls in the first truck and I don't know about the second. At 5:30 this morning they fired on a newspaper delivery truck with two girls driving without determining who was in there. and then a few blocks away fired on another dark truck 15 minutes later.The people in that truck were not the guy they were looking for.

Sounds very much like standard operating procedure for a war zone, and since US police are being recruited from returning vets of Middle East wars and/or are being trained with active duty soldiers of those wars to acclimatize them to stormtrooping people with no due process, this is not at all surprising. The only unusual thing is that the initial police-on-police shooting was not the result of either a dual-entrapment scenario (two different police agencies both trying to entrap the other, not knowing neither were a revenue stream/citizen) or a turf war.
Michael

Postby Michael on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:51 pm

This truck was used by two women to deliver newspapers, but was riddled with bullets by police afraid of a large, black ex-cop driving a "similar vehicle." Shoot first, ask questions later? No, I guess it's empty the clip and blah, blah, blah.

A quick count shows 39 bullet holes visible from the rear and looks like both tires on the driver side are flat, so there are likely another group of bullet holes on that side.

The article says one woman shot in the hand, the other in the back.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Some of the details of the story are: the shooter is an ex-LA police office and veteran. He seems very sane, and he feels that the LAPD is racist , abusive and that officers in the department deliberately ruined his career. So, he feels justified in assassinating them, and their families, and their associates. He has vowed to hunt down the cops he worked with. Because of his actions and threats, police units were assigned to guard the homes of those officers. Consequently, the police in the region are on edge. Yeah, they've suggested that civilians stay in their homes and off the streets. Personally, I don't think this guy or incident can be generalized. He wanted to be a cop after he came back from the war. But, he got fired from the department for complaining about it. Now, he's trying to get back. Whew. I can imagine the narratives already.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby gzregorz on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Hope they get him.
Last edited by gzregorz on Fri May 03, 2013 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
gzregorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:32 pm

This paper is allegedly Dorner's, the ex-cop accused of shooting three people in L.A. in retaliation for his being fired.

If that is really his writing, and he is the sort of "good cop" who reported another "bad cop" for kicking someone being arrested, and that's what led to Dorner being fired, then it really brings into question the hiring practices of the LAPD that they would let someone like Dorner into the police in the first place. The paper says, allegedly from Dorner's POV, that "I am not a bully, go talk to everyone I ever went to school with...blah, blah...I am not a bully."

"I strangled another LAPD cop for using the word nigger in the back of the police van I was riding in, but I should have shot him in the head...blah, blah, blah. But I am not a bully."

Sounds just like the kind of volatile bully that is often hired by police in all the big cities in the USA.

One strange thing is they found Dorner's wallet and ID at a recent crime scene, which is something that can conveniently happen, but always seems oddly convenient for evidence gathering.
Michael

Postby Michael on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:47 am

Looks like the cops had counted 46 bullets before they even got to the passenger side of the truck. The police who shot two small Latina women (a mother and daughter delivering newspapers) in a pickup truck that is a different color and model from the six foot tall, 270 pound, black Dorner's need to be prosecuted for attempted murder, and whoever evaluated and trained them during their careers should be fired for incompetence.

These cops are great at squeezing rounds off at unarmed citizens, tasering pregnant women at traffic stops or, when in their stormtrooper gear, having a good time beating students at peaceful protests 10 to 1, but when faced with a single opponent of any ability, they completely shit their pants and show what fearful hoodlums they are at heart. They are now descending in mass on Big Bear, CA in a huge cluster fuck of steroid-fueled idiocy in the form of so-called SWAT teams with machine guns jumping out of helicopters onto golf courses. It's a bunch of fear-stricken, imbecilic yahoos with lethal toys let loose.

Manhunt: Newspaper carrier, 71, in ICU after being shot by police

Big Bear locked down amid manhunt
Michael

Postby Michael on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:55 am

Ex-cop manhunt: Fresh tracks found in Big Bear snow

Authorities in Big Bear have spotted fresh tracks believed to be those of a fugitive ex-Los Angeles police officer wanted in connection with a series of shootings and are combing the area for him, a Fire Department official told The Times.

I guess they'll be calling Tommy Lee Jones in at any minute to organize the search of every warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse.
Michael

Postby fuga on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:20 am

One of the women shot was 71! I hope she recovers.
fuga
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:28 am

The subject is serious but Michael made me laugh. :D
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:39 am

Michael

Postby Michael on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Revealing quote here from LAPD Chief Beck regarding the totally unprovoked shooting of two newspaper delivery women who drove their truck on a street belonging to a person threatened by an alleged writing of ex-cop Dorner. The women look nothing like the suspect, were driving a different color and different model vehicle, and were shot at with perhaps 50 bullets or more by an LAPD security detail stationed at a residence.

“Tragically, we believe this is a case of mistaken identity,” Charlie Beck, chief of the Los Angeles Police Department, said on Thursday about the shooting.

Mistaken identity? Mistaken identity? Mistaken identity?

So anyone who is driving a vehicle similar to Dorner's and near someone he allegedly threatened is basically a rolling, free-fire zone for trigger-happy, inaccurate, LAPD hitmen looking for street justice by emptying their clips into a vehicle with two unarmed women throwing papers?

Completely unacceptable! Those cops must be charged with attempted murder immediately!
Michael

Next

Return to Off the Topic