Shi Shui for Women

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Shi Shui for Women

Postby NoSword on Mon May 13, 2013 11:36 am

Check out the link (http://www.counselheal.com/articles/427 ... vagina.htm), the pictures are priceless:

Russian Gymnast Has the World's Strongest Vagina
By Christine Hsu

Tatyana Kozhevnikovam, vagina
Most women use it for sex, some use it to play ping-pong, blow out birthday candles or shoot darts, but its safe to say no woman can use it like Tatyana Kozhevnikovam.

Tatyana is the proud owner of the world's strongest vagina.

The Russian gymnast, who holds the Guinness World Record for "vagina weightlifting", can lift a 30-pound kettlebell using nothing but her private parts, according to The Sun.

This month she'll show off her incredible abilities on UK's The Body Shocking Show where she plans to utilize her record-breaking lady parts to lift heavy weights.

The sneak preview of the show, which will air later this month, shows Tatyana lifting 13-pound dumbbells, equivalent to the weight of two melons, using only her vaginal muscles.

Tatyana was given a place in the Guinness Book of World Records after she was recorded lifting a 30-pound glass ball using nothing but her genitals.

In 2009, she told The Morning Star that after she had a child, her intimate muscles got "unbelieveably weak".

"I read books on Dao and learned that ancient women used to deal with this problem using wooden balls," she said. "I looked around, saw a Murano glass ball and inserted it into my vagina. It took me ages to get it out!"

Kozhevnikovam told the hosts on The Body Shocking Show that she uses custom-made vaginal balls and various weights to strengthen her core muscles.

"I insert this wooden egg equipment," she explained to the show's hosts via translator. "And then you just tighten your vaginal muscles and hold the egg inside."

She is later seen squatting as she clasps the weights to the egg. Afterwards, she stands up and manages to keep the egg and weight from falling to the floor.

On her website, Tatyana offers to train people in the art of Intimate Gymnastics. She even offers special training sessions for men who want "ideal buttocks in five days".

"I haven't just stumbled upon this talent," Tatyana said. "I had normal vaginal muscles like any other woman but I've achieved it after 20 years of vigorous training."
Your identity is the enemy
NoSword
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic