Question for the Economic Gurus

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Question for the Economic Gurus

Postby Michael on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:00 am

Sprint wrote:
Michael wrote:It wasn't really directed at you exactly and certainly your meaning and smiley were clear, but I'm connecting the dots. What was behind the NAZI's is exactly what's behind the US/global financial crisis happening now. It's the same elite banking families who own the private central banks of the Western world, who are the ones who created and funded Hitler and gave him a eugenics ideology, what they called a social science, which is what Nazism in Germany was—the execution of a social science agenda. So if you want to know what's going on now, it's what was going on before. The actors we see like Bush and Blair change a bit, but the families don't.

Given that all of the banking institutions you are discussing are in Jewish hands, and so far as I can tell always have been, are you suggesting it was the Jews who deliberately ordered the extermination of other Jews in the Holocaust?

WTF?

WTF are you talking about? You are associating two facts and asking me if I think they're relevant to each other when I never explicitly made that connection. I didn't even bring up the Jews. You talk about it if you want, but don't go throwing loaded questions my way.
Michael

Postby Michael on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:10 am

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:Did you know that IBM provided the system that accounted for, recorded and systematically numbered the Jewish people that were detained in concentration camps?
IBM hates the fact that there was a recently published book that exposed their part in the holocaust.

Because it was included in the 2007 film Endgame by Alex Jones, I was already aware of this.

http://www.ibmandtheholocaust.com/

"IBM and the Holocaust is the stunning story of IBM's strategic alliance with Nazi Germany -- beginning in 1933 in the first weeks that Hitler came to power and continuing well into World War II. As the Third Reich embarked upon its plan of conquest and genocide, IBM and its subsidiaries helped create enabling technologies, step-by-step, from the identification and cataloging programs of the 1930s to the selections of the 1940s.

Only after Jews were identified -- a massive and complex task that Hitler wanted done immediately -- could they be targeted for efficient asset confiscation, ghettoization, deportation, enslaved labor, and, ultimately, annihilation. It was a cross-tabulation and organizational challenge so monumental, it called for a computer. Of course, in the 1930s no computer existed.

But IBM's Hollerith punch card technology did exist. Aided by the company's custom-designed and constantly updated Hollerith systems, Hitler was able to automate his persecution of the Jews. Historians have always been amazed at the speed and accuracy with which the Nazis were able to identify and locate European Jewry. Until now, the pieces of this puzzle have never been fully assembled. The fact is, IBM technology was used to organize nearly everything in Germany and then Nazi Europe, from the identification of the Jews in censuses, registrations, and ancestral tracing programs to the running of railroads and organizing of concentration camp slave labor.

IBM and its German subsidiary custom-designed complex solutions, one by one, anticipating the Reich's needs. They did not merely sell the machines and walk away. Instead, IBM leased these machines for high fees and became the sole source of the billions of punch cards Hitler needed."
<end>

Code list for IBM Hollerith punch card system used in the Jamaica Race Crossing Study, 1928.
Michael

Postby Michael on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:04 am

GrahamB wrote:Don't forget Harry is also a Lizard man - its the icing on the cake! Lizard Nazi! ::)

(That picture was a fancy dress party, b.t.w., in case you didn't realise...)

Sounds like you're whistling past the graveyard whilst sticking your head in the sand, which I admit is a pretty good trick.
Last edited by Michael on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:31 am

But, c'mon, even if the Royal family is of German ancestry and had some may have even supported Hitler in the 30s, you can't say that they were for Hitler during the war. And, I congratulate them, almost as much as I do the Danes --who were at least as Teutonic-- because they said "Screw Hitler and his plan." It would have been much easier for them to go along with Hitler's program. Hitler wished that they would. Instead, they got bombed --and Roosevelt helped them, even though the majority of the American people didn't want to get involved.

IBM and all the other companies (and countries) that assisted Hitler did so in order to forward their own interests, whether for profit or out of fear. Shucks, there are too many American companies that sold to Hitler than you can count. If they did so because they supported his position on the Jews, that's one thing. I think it was for profit, though. Just as, when someone was helpful to the war effort, the race or religion didn't matter.

Anyway, point is, the Brits stood up against the Nazis before the Americans were interested. IBM was an American company. As you yourself have noted, the Nazis got much of their financial, industrial and ideological resources from US companies and individuals.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Sprint on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:20 am

Michael wrote:
Sprint wrote:
Michael wrote:It wasn't really directed at you exactly and certainly your meaning and smiley were clear, but I'm connecting the dots. What was behind the NAZI's is exactly what's behind the US/global financial crisis happening now. It's the same elite banking families who own the private central banks of the Western world, who are the ones who created and funded Hitler and gave him a eugenics ideology, what they called a social science, which is what Nazism in Germany was—the execution of a social science agenda. So if you want to know what's going on now, it's what was going on before. The actors we see like Bush and Blair change a bit, but the families don't.

Given that all of the banking institutions you are discussing are in Jewish hands, and so far as I can tell always have been, are you suggesting it was the Jews who deliberately ordered the extermination of other Jews in the Holocaust?

WTF?

WTF are you talking about? You are associating two facts and asking me if I think they're relevant to each other when I never explicitly made that connection. I didn't even bring up the Jews. You talk about it if you want, but don't go throwing loaded questions my way.

Well these "facts" came from one paragraph which you wrote. You don't deny that you made an implicit connection between them, inviting the reader to put two and two together (and apparently in my case) to get five.

As for your Eugenics idea you don't think it's just a tad ironic that George W has been chosen to be the figurehead of this new world order?
Sprint
Wuji

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:25 am

not may have steve, "did". Edward the 8th was an ardent supporter of Hitler and his schemes. And like I said the wallace simpson thing was a front to hide that embarrassment. IN teh meantime, he had personal phone numbers of higher ups in the party who he called regularly to check and see if his paris pad was available for use etc. This is documented and a huge embarassment for the royals even now. they are Sax-Cobourgs in the house of Hanover and again, they changed their name to Windsor to hide their background from the british people.

in truth they should have been dealt with like nikolai ceausescu was, but luckily elizabeth's father, king george the 6th turned his back on the formers and came round to being an actual king of england.
In short, there should be NO kings and no one acting like kings either. If we are to forward the ideas of true modern democracy and actual and true liberty, there must be balance and no allowance for power elite to get to where they are now IE: controlling more than 50% of the worlds wealth, land and so on that it comes down to a few hundred people in a cabal and fucking with the stock market.

you tell me how the world can orchestrate bail outs everywhere for the banks on the backs of the taxpaying people and do it inside of 2 weeks when it takes years to come to simple trade agreements.

You bet your ass we are being manipulated. with bells on and we are all to lazy, stupid or scared to do anything about it same as it ever was and it will never change, so, live with it.
check your rsps, reps and so on, they are all down and you and i and everyone else is being stolen from by these people and these people alone.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:04 pm

I think the Wallace-Simpson thing was quite serious. But, lots of people have German ancestry. Like I said, if your argument is that the British royalty supported Hitler, which can only be part right, that doesn't explain why Hitler bombed London and Windsor castle. I sincerely doubt that many people in England don't know the Queen's ancestry :) They were never, iinm, called Sax-Colbergs or even Windsor. When was the last time you heard someone say Elizabeth Windsor. You're right that they changed the name, though.

You bet your ass we are being manipulated. with bells on and we are all to lazy, stupid or scared to do anything about it same as it ever was and it will never change, so, live with it.

Wow, all I can say is "What do you mean, we?" I ain't been complaining. I'm cool. In fact, I used to live on 400 bucks a month. Well, I might not be able to retire as early as I'd .... Oh, I forgot, I never planned to retire anyway.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:11 pm

? Steve, wikipedia or numerous other sources can confirm the house of sax-cobourg, house of hanover and the change to the name windsor and yes they do use the surname name windsor and it was buckingham palace (well, the gardens anyway) that was bombed not windsor castle. The surname is Mountbatten-Windsor as it was Mountbatten who brought in the legitimate english angle to the german monarchs who had bred their way into the british monarchy.

on another note, do you know that the french bourbon kings still exist in the royal family of spain? It's true.Even though everyone thought the french monarchy stopped with the revolution, it didn't, they just moved over a country and continued on. In fact, all royal families throughout europe are blood related for the most part after hundreds of years of interbreeding. It's a very twisted tale that is there for all to see but no one wants to look at it I guess.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:23 pm

Maybe I was unclear. I think most Brits know the family origins of the royal family. That has nothing to do with nazism, any more than being German would have anything to do with it. Oops, ok, it was Buckingham, not Windsor ... but that wouldn't really change my point. The British family could have supported the Nazis outright had they wanted.

As far as kings and queens, there are plenty of them. I don't think there's a conspiracy. Btw, there are people who live in the 1 arrondisment of Paris today who claim royal lineage. They actually want to restore the monarchy ... but it ain't gonna happen.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:54 pm

As for your Eugenics idea you don't think it's just a tad ironic that George W has been chosen to be the figurehead of this new world order?

Now you are preaching to the choir. Isn't this what I've been saying explicitly in this thread? Did you see the image I posted of the Bush family tree as a swastika? No offense, but on this thread I think your view of my meaning is disconnected from my intentions.
Michael

Previous

Return to Off the Topic