I've just met Bruce

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

I've just met Bruce

Postby Harvey on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:49 am

Well yesterday I met the infamous Bruce Reiter while he was in town doing sound for Dragonforce. And he was a totally sound guy (in more ways then one).
Had some good fun pushing with him, good control and some nice skills. Got to experience the "Headlock" ouch its pretty nasty but to his credit it went easy on me as i'm not the worlds most experienced player. He give me some nice to play with (apart from that headlock) and would recommend anyone to give him a shot.
Oh and to all those people who choose to knock him, you are so wrong he's a real gent and a real joy to play with. So if you see Droganforce are playing in your neck of the woods give him a shout you will not regret it.
Feck You You Feckin Fecker
Harvey
Great Old One

Re: I've just met Bruce

Postby shawnsegler on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:54 am

Bruce is good times, and he's strong like an ox.

S
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby Harvey on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 am

yeah i noticed that but then again humping around stage equipment will do that for you LOL
Feck You You Feckin Fecker
Harvey
Great Old One

Postby Ben on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:26 am

Harvey wrote:Oh and to all those people who choose to knock him, you are so wrong he's a real gent and a real joy to play with. So if you see Droganforce are playing in your neck of the woods give him a shout you will not regret it.

This is so true.

Hell of a nice guy. I'm looking forward to him getting back to Atlanta in a few months.
Never confuse movement with action.
-Ernest Hemingway
Ben
Great Old One

Postby Earth_Monkey on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:16 pm

And he was a totally sound guy (in more ways then one).
Had some good fun pushing with him, good control and some nice skills

I had the good fortune of meeting him a year or so ago when he passed through long island, and I have to agree 100% a sound man in more than one way. Would like to meet again sometime if time and space permit.

strong like an ox
yes very strong as well, thats a very accurate assesment as well

Eric
Last edited by Earth_Monkey on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Earth_Monkey
Anjing

Postby Toby on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:19 am

Dragonforce were in my town tonight so I got to meet Bruce too. Super nice guy and kicked my arse all over the street. It was funny, he had his back to an alley corner most of the time and people kept coming around the corner. I saw lots of surprised looks to see two guys wrestling in the car park, some pretty scared faces. I'm going to have to train harder to try to compete better with him next time he's around. Good onya mate, thanks again!
Toby
Santi

Postby GrahamB on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:30 am

I met him on his last DragonForce tour - he's a great guy. My XY brother up North got to meet him this time around, as I don't think he's playing in my neck of the woods - either that or he FEARS MY REAL ULTIMATE SHANXI POWAH (TM) ;D

Bruce is the glue that connects all the members of the emptyflower world... It's like an initiation test ;D

DragonForce weren't bad either... I remember a lot of this:

and a lot of FAR TOO YOUNG girls on the tour bus ;D
Last edited by GrahamB on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic