The Great Schlep!!

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

The Great Schlep!!

Postby steelincotton on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:02 am

Talk to your grandfolks peoples. I already turned my grandparents around. Once they found out McCain plans on taking 1 TRILLION dollars out of Medicare that was all they needed to hear!!
:)
http://www.thegreatschlep.com/site/index.html
steelincotton
Huajing

Re: The Great Schlep!!

Postby Steve James on Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:24 pm

Ya know, I heard about this the other day. It reminds me of the Civil Rights Movement, specifically the "Freedom Riders." I think that things like this are what makes this election different from any other I can remember. Perhaps for the first time in my lifetime, people seem to really care. Many of our recent elections have been decided almost by the level of apathy. I'll be interested to see the actual percentage of voters who actually vote this time.

Now, the only thing I hope is that everybody remembers that we're allsupposed to be on the same team "after" the election, no matter who wins.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic