The Russians are coming.

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: The Russians are coming.

Postby Dajenarit on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:18 am

Way to pick and choose what you want to attack out of dozens of posts. Your still not even speaking to the substance of the post.Wie'. Your just random.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:41 am

This thread has become nothing more than a piss take.

Welcome to RSF.

Btw Daj, Wiesiek grew up in a communist country. In fact his country was the first to throw out the communists. Diss me all you want but W can speak from experience.

If you prefer I just won't comment on your posts anymore. I thought we were past all this
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:07 am

Im replying to Wiesek. He can talk all he wants about communism. Hes no more equipped to discuss this than anyone else.

Hes been so insightful...
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:09 am

Dont be so sensitive Greg. Your not even in it.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:15 am

What it comes down to is Wiesek being sore at me, because it got pointed out that some of his former comrades are waxing nostalgic for the old Soviet U. and he cant wrap his head around why.

Maybe they got a real good understanding of liberal "free market "capitalism.

None of that is on me or anyone else for pointing out reality.

Some Eastern Ukrainians want their Union back. I just showed you the article stating that fact. Take that up with them Wiesek.
Last edited by Dajenarit on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:06 pm

I`m simply speaking, that Putin is not the Puszkin, both are Russians >grazdanins< /citizens/ dough.
+ they /Kremlin/ has very good and steady politic and extremely professional office of the international affair .
that`s all , rest is just hand waving .
ps
In any given country you may find minority which don`t agree.
It doesn`t mean that sending troops to change their mind should form standard procedure .
Of course Kim doesn`t send troops ether, "thinkers" are killed at once on local level.
so,
anyway
problem is, that Mr Putin is setting up the standards now, and it is goin` to be his way,
however,
`cause this mess,Chinese seems to hitting the lo gas price from Russians :D
and we have THE winner
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Well yea. The full consequences weren't thought through when the Ukrainian government was tossed out. Now it seems like the plan is backfiring and Russian and the other BRICS nations might be coming out the winners. They see the opportunity and now the necessity to make moves against a 1 sided global economic and political system. However you feel about either side thats whats gonna happen now.

Who you gonna get mad at for that?

Do you think they wouldn't take advantage of US/EU mistakes like the US/EU takes advantage of theirs?
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:18 pm

Who sending troops for whom?

Hell, American troops patrol American cities sometimes. Doesn't make it right but what you getting at?
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:34 pm

The Ukrainian government wasn't voted out. Parliament decided that under their Constitution the president could not carry out its duties.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:41 pm

You got more info on that.

And i'm not being snarky, I'm genuinely interested.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:43 pm

Dajenarit wrote:Dont be so sensitive Greg. Your not even in it.

I'm not being sensitive it world be cool if we could switch back to a real conversation.

I've noticed that people are claiming that so and so hasn't contributed to the thread as if there is some prize at the end. W, you, Mike, Steve, AZ, I and others have all made contributions to this thread even if we disagree.

The funny thing is the Russians and Ukrainians will probably find peace long before we do.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:45 pm

Dajenarit wrote:You got more info on that.

And i'm not being snarky, I'm genuinely interested.

Here's the first that Google gave me.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSBREA ... 2?irpc=932
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:14 pm

Thanks bro.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:33 pm

Sure thing. To be honest in some ways I can understand why ethnic Russians would want to break from Ukraine (and to keep their language) and in the long run it will probably better. I just hope it can be done peacefully like Czech and Slovakia.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:33 pm

Sure thing. To be honest in some ways I can understand why ethnic Russians would want to break from Ukraine (and to keep their language) and in the long run it will probably better. I just hope it can be done peacefully like Czech and Slovakia.
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That