Obama fights election fraud

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Obama fights election fraud

Postby klonk on Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:21 pm

DeusTrismegistus wrote:
Steve James wrote:They should definitely fix what they can fix. Having the suspected ballots reviewed and inspected is fine. Start right now.
But, make sure that everyone's vote is counted. Extend or reopen the registration period. Do whatever it takes to make sure that illegal votes are disqualified AND legitimate votes are counted.

I completely agree. What happened here was some republicans sued Jennifer Brunner to force her to verify these questionable ballots because she was saying it isn't her responsibility and there isn't enough time. A lower court ruled she had to do it. She appealed claiming there wasn't enough time to check them and that it wasn't her responsibility to help the counties verify votes. The supreme court agreed on a technicality as near as I can tell, which while getting what Jennifer Brunner wants it does not help make sure we are not victims of voter fraud.

Every Ohio citizen who agrees with Jennifer Brunner needs to turn out on Wednesday the fifth and vote for her.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Re: Obama fights election fraud

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:32 am

C-Hopkins wrote:I think MILF power perhaps.

Or Pussy Power. Take your pick.

Personally, I don't find her appealing at all. I find her a turn off, both physically and intellectually.

As far as politicians go, they don't come much prettier than Yulia Tymoshenko:

И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic