Awesome streetfight I saw last night

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Awesome streetfight I saw last night

Postby Felipe Bidó on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:59 am

So, it's Friday night and I'm with my buddies having a few beers outside a liquor store and listening to some people singing with a karaoke machine (My friends and I helped by changing the words of the songs with dirty ones). And suddenly, a fight breaks out.

So we have guy A fighting guy B, and guy C gets in...I think he was trying to stop the fight in a violent way. So here comes Leo, a guy that works in the security of the place, but it was his free night.

So Leo is in the middle, pushes guy B aside, and B trips. Guy A hits leo with a cross and almost knocks him the fuck out. As leo is doing the "I'm gonna fall" routine (Falling on his back, face to the side due to the strength of the punch, and right hand ready to hit the floor make the fall easier), guy B, who is recovering from Leo's push, comes like a bull to hit guy A, pushing everyone aside...

In his charge he pushes Leo on the back so hard that Leo is bounced back on his feet, like a damn Kung Fu movie; Leo didn't stop or anything, he just ran forward to greet guy A with a shower of punches. I had never seen something like that.

A is out of the way, and Leo and guy B continue to chase guy C, who runs to the sidewalk and falls. C is hit with everything at hand. Feet, Fists, and a beer bottle. He finds a chance to escape and runs to his truck. Everyone thought that he was going to get a gun. It's the usual behavior here: If you see someone running to his car or his house, get ready to run, because there will be bullets flying.

But in this case guy C runs like hell, gets on his car, and flees the place to never come back.

...pussy
Last edited by Felipe Bidó on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Shut up. Your mouth is like my mother’s vagina; just a hole that disappointments come out of.” - Robert Brockway, Cracked.com
Felipe Bidó
Founder

Re: Awesome streetfight I saw last night

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:27 am

and what of guy a?
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Josealb on Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:49 am

Dang, i missed that one.
Man carcass in alley this morning...
Josealb
Great Old One

Postby CaliG on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:55 am

That sounds like most street fights I've seen. It basically comes down to boxing and or running.

I work with a guy who used to mug people when he was a kid, he's done time for it and is now trying to live the straight life. He said they'd walk up behind someone and box the hell out of them, kick them on the ground and take their stuff.
Last edited by CaliG on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
CaliG

Postby ashe on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:37 pm

tremendous...
discipline, concentration & wisdom
----------------------------------------
http://fallingleaveskungfu.com/
Facebook
Instagram
ashe
Great Old One

Postby CaliG on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:51 pm

Yeah I know...

He knows he's made mistakes and hopefully those days are behind him.

I didn't mean to pull the plug on the party, but it's a reminder to me to keep it real, there are some dangerous dudes out there and when they fight it's no joke.
Last edited by CaliG on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:34 am, edited 6 times in total.
CaliG

Postby Felipe Bidó on Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:53 am

Darth, I didn't see guy A again, I guess he ran, too.

Those kinds of fights are very common here, but what surprised me was the way Leo got back to his feet. The the adrenaline rush increasing his reflexes and response.
“Shut up. Your mouth is like my mother’s vagina; just a hole that disappointments come out of.” - Robert Brockway, Cracked.com
Felipe Bidó
Founder

Return to Off the Topic