First Lady Tai-chi

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: First Lady Tai-chi

Postby Taste of Death on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:41 pm

"It was already late. Night stood murkily over people, and no one else pronounced words; all that could be heard was a dog barking in some alien village---just as in olden times, as if it existed in a constant eternity." Andrey Platonov
Taste of Death
Wuji

Postby Michael on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:26 pm

Gorgeous AND NAKED!

NAKED

NAKED SEXY SINGLE
Michael

Postby Patrick on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:25 am

It is pretty funny, that he seem to not get over it, that I find certain population features not that attractive.
;D

But dude maybe you can sleep again, if I tell you, external features of a woman are not all.
Her mind can make a woman attractive too. Now go to sleep.
http://www.dhyana-fitness.at- The philosophy and practice of a healthy life
Patrick
Wuji

Postby gzregorz on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:06 am

To each his own really.

In my country people think German women are good looking, except for me. I've been to Germany and to me the women look pretty plain. Not ugly but not particularly great looking. When I lived East of Germany I found out that those countries didn't think German women were good looking and I then realized I was not alone. Of course it's all subjective and I am sure there are German ladies who would blow my mind but I get a kick out of how for most Americans German women being great looking is set in stone.

Then again perhaps it's just the avocado syndrome. I have some Eastern Europeans staying with us and I went out and bought some avocados for them, where they are from these are very expensive so they rarely eat them (heck even grapes are expensive there). I thought they'd like them but sure enough they don't like them because the skin is too dark they like the ones with light skin because that's what they're used to since they live in a cold climate and their avocados don't get as much sun. I went to the store only to realize that these are the same avocados the only difference is I choose the ones that are ripe and have a stronger taste but they're used to the one that are lighter and have very little tastes. Yet they're convinced that the lighter ones are a completely different avocado and they're too expensive to buy. What are you going to do?
Last edited by gzregorz on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
"There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy." - Friedrich Nietzsche
gzregorz
Wuji

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:49 am

For me it's the typical German woman's attitude that turns me off. They certainly seem to wear the pants, and often (always?) are way to abrasive (rude). But, I have only known around ten very well.

*runs for the hills*
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:09 am

Well, I have nothing against German women, but against some I would like to.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:40 am

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:43 am

Ian Cipperly wrote:For me it's the typical German woman's attitude that turns me off. They certainly seem to wear the pants, and often (always?) are way to abrasive (rude). But, I have only known around ten very well.

*runs for the hills*

That's been my experience too. There are some gorgeous ones but it's hard to break through that shell, I always feel like I'm at work talking to a manager.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Patrick on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:52 am

American girls seem like fun. Those who are usually here for university exchange programms really talk like in the movies.
"And she was like, and then he was like."
Oh and they seem to have bigger hooters. Man I want one now :)

Patrick
Wuji

Postby Taste of Death on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:37 pm

Patrick wrote:It is pretty funny, that he seem to not get over it, that I find certain population features not that attractive.
;D

But dude maybe you can sleep again, if I tell you, external features of a woman are not all.
Her mind can make a woman attractive too. Now go to sleep.

Don't worry. I don't care what you think. I only care what I think. Isn't that obvious by now?

And it's not just your dick that's racist. You mocked the black kid who got accepted to every Ivy League college.
Last edited by Taste of Death on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It was already late. Night stood murkily over people, and no one else pronounced words; all that could be heard was a dog barking in some alien village---just as in olden times, as if it existed in a constant eternity." Andrey Platonov
Taste of Death
Wuji

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:02 pm

Man, what a feat. Imagine being able to say that to your grand kids: "I got into every Ivy." Pretty sweet.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby yeniseri on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:08 pm

There are certain people who find physical attributes of other groups to be "less than" and that is a good thing! Choice and freedom.
One will find more differences within the same ethnic group than the 'outside group'. Passing through Europe 2 years ago, I encounterd a few German travelers in UK who found Asian women to be utterly unappealing while their own US brethren tended to see them (Asian women) as the best thing since Cliven Bundy's eloquent speech on the Negro The image of priviledge also help to solidify friendship which would not otherwise develop. Imagined pocketbook envy is also a positive attribute.
I am reminded of a recent Facebook meme on a woman explaining why she would make a better wife on account of her looks but the person who responded noted that her "looks', as a depreciating asset' would be a killer in the long run while his appreciating assets would be more manageable in the long run! When found, I will post. If someone finds it before me, please post. Thanks
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:48 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
:)

Anyway, I think the most revealing words come from the owner of the LA Clippers, who tells his Afro-Mexican girlfriend that it looks bad for her to hang out with Black people (like Magic Johnson). I would repost his comments, but they make me blush.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Patrick on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:31 am

This Guy is special. Now I mock Black Kids.

http://youtu.be/oFDW2E9HU6M
Patrick
Wuji

Postby Taste of Death on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:01 am

Patrick wrote:A Black man goes to college...oh no what has the World come to? A purple, Blue, magenta but Black!?

Do you need a refresher?
Taste of Death
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic