Prof. suspended for posting pic of daughter`

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Prof. suspended for posting pic of daughter`

Postby Michael on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:48 am

Professor Suspended Over "Threatening" Game of Thrones T-Shirt
http://gawker.com/professor-suspended-over-threatening-game-of-thrones-1564357810

The professor asked why his photo had caused such a reaction, and was told that "fire" could be a metaphor for "AK-47s."
Michael

Re: Prof. suspended for posting pic of daughter`

Postby Michael on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:49 am

Zero tolerance policies and expert shrinks certifying people's sanity are themselves insane ideas. Intellectual mush-headism knows no bounds.
Michael

Postby Dmitri on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:43 am

Jesus... Where's the limit to this BS?! >:(
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:52 am

There is apparently no limit. The US/UK establishment is truly insane and they have propagated that insanity downwards throughout society.

Remember, it's not a simple photo of the man's daughter posted harmlessly to Google+, maybe he didn't even think about the shirt, it was insanely interpreted as an "e-mail", which it wasn't, with a threat to use an AK-47 against people who have no access to his social media.

I just noticed that the pattern of the shadows on the tiles the girl is on form some letters that translated into ancient Arameic mean "Goldstein". It's right there! Don't you see it? She's the enemy of Big Brother!!!! She also looks a bit like Osama Bin Laden, now that I think about it.

I should probably have a psychiatric evaluation to prove I'm not Goldstein, too.
Michael

Postby yeniseri on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:19 am

It seems that education is a terrible thing! No one has commons sense or discretion any more!
The person who kills 3 people in a hit and run who is given a 30 day suspended sentence? while the other who steals a grape is give a 10 year sentence! And they call it justice ???
Last edited by yeniseri on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby roger hao on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:08 am

Social media BS

If I was suspended I would be lying on a beach within a week laughing at the world.

As for the school system - they are just making it up as they go along any way. FTW
roger hao

Return to Off the Topic