The Islamic State

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: The Islamic State

Postby wiesiek on Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:19 am

Steve James wrote:You don't want to ask why Swedish and other Europeans go to fight for Daesh, but you want to know why some Muslims support them? You're kidding, right?

no kidding, no askin` either ,
it`s rhetoric, aka -answering itself

..."First, the Muslims are the primary victims of Daesh..."
? point for discussion

..." Why did the Poles support Hitler? Well, what happened if they didn't?..."

here you go... :)
what kind of support do you have in mind Steve?
passively it was part, which you may count - sure thing ,
you have to make something for the living, even during the war,
but actively ?
not so many...
anyway what`s the point?
in any nation you may find whole spectrum,
"talibanminded" is about 10-15% of the population /raw estimate/, but religious war is bit different than usual war theatrum.
Fact is , that any of the shithead Poles didn`t supported Hitler financially, in reverse , they supported him for the cash, that`s so shitty simple.

..." I've lived in a city that's been attacked by terrorists, and the same Muslims who were there then are here now. I don't feel any different. ..."

good for You S.!
however reports from Paris subway sounds different...

..."I don't expect that any of the rhetoric about Muslim people will help anything at all, and I'm sure there will be more attacks...."

1000% agree

..."In order to win the fight against "radical Islam," you are going to need the help of Muslims. Period...."

well , it is example how internet discussion is going:
I was 1st person on this board who write it down here,
old prophecy about religious III W.W. isn`t my, :)
BUT
I heard that Turkey buying Daesh oil...
funny, they are NATO part, so
NATO is supporting left leg while hammering right hand... -joint-
haha, really contemporary word became little over my capacity,
N.W.O. entering the stage officially or, I`m going mad... :o
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:33 am

im afraid lot of truth,
in Germany groups of young Muslims are askin`girls .. "why they are wearing such unproper manner..."
just asking
so
far....
didn`t sow it, just heard rumor, but:
WTF?
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:36 am

"In order to win the fight against "radical Islam," you are going to need the help of Muslims. Period...."

well , it is example how internet discussion is going:
I was 1st person on this board who write it down here,
old prophecy about religious III W.W. isn`t my, :)"

The question I had asked was which ones, which sect does one support.
They all read from the same book its a matter of degree as to how much they follow it.

This is not condemning, nor vilifying only pointing out that it does not seem for those countries that have large populations of Muslims that immigrated to be working out to well.

"A Lancashire Police officer told MailOnline: 'There are Muslim areas of Preston that, if we wish to patrol, we have to contact local Muslim community leaders to get their permission'.
One officer from Yorkshire said on the online forum Police.Community: 'I'm not allowed to travel in half blues to work anymore IN MY OWN CAR as we're 'All at risk of attack' - yet as soon as someone points out the obvious it's 'divisive.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3tvXBL1ZU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

As we look at how we tackle extremists and this poisonous ideology, what politicians need to do is look at ways that they can bring communities together and make it clear these terrorists are not representatives of Islam.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3tvZfq1mM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

"The reality is that the Islamic State is Islamic. Very Islamic. Yes, it has attracted psychopaths and adventure seekers, drawn largely from the disaffected populations of the Middle East and Europe. But the religion preached by its most ardent followers derives from coherent and even learned interpretations of Islam."

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc ... ts/384980/

yes its seems like they'er the only ones who can change it, but it also seems that its not something they can do.

"No one gets their hand cut for petty theft, but when you have a gang who goes around robbing houses, then that punishment comes onto the table. In all my years here, I’ve only heard about it happening once. A friend of mine had their apartment robbed. Jewelry, TVs, computers and everything of value was taken.

Eventually the robber was caught and my friend’s father was asked if he would forgive the robber or not. His refusal to forgive him contributed to the judge’s decision to have the thief’s hand cut off."

http://saudiwoman.me/2009/08/25/punishm ... di-arabia/

This from one our allies in the region.

"Police: Yes, there ARE No-Go Zones in Sweden"

http://swedenreport.org/2015/05/18/poli ... in-sweden/

is this true?
Last edited by windwalker on Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
https://protonmail.ch/
windwalker
Wuji

Last edited by windwalker on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
" It’s all in the Form; but only if it is, ALL in the Form."

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:37 am

Have no idea about money flow,
it has to be enormous , war is pretty expensive,
so
cutting it off is the fastest way to end the conflict.
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:53 am

and
yes, Windy
Sweden slowly became north european taliban zone, why?
`cause they have big social and free society ,which allow closed minded Muslim became swedish Muslims.
Sweden became taliban state pretty fast,
Germany will took longer, there is little bit more Germans than Sweds... :-\
Last edited by wiesiek on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby edededed on Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:31 pm

Hey windwalker - almost all of your links are broken! Gotta polish that web-fu... ;)
edededed
Great Old One

Postby jimmy on Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:00 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
jimmy
Wuji

Postby RobP2 on Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:57 am

windwalker wrote:

As we look at how we tackle extremists and this poisonous ideology, what politicians need to do is look at ways that they can bring communities together and make it clear these terrorists are not representatives of Islam.'

I wouldn't use the Daily Mail as a reliable source of info, it's most often referred to as The Daily Fail in the UK
"If your life seems dull and boring - it is" - Derek & Clive
http://www.systemauk.com/
RobP2
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:05 am

RobP2 wrote:
windwalker wrote:

I wouldn't use the Daily Mail as a reliable source of info, it's most often referred to as The Daily Fail in the UK

Thanks I dont really read it just noticed it in trying to find out some info.
would you or any others confirm whats reported ie are there really go no go zones,,,or is just the press?

No-go zones can be defined as Muslim-dominated neighborhoods that are de facto off limits to non-Muslims due to a number of factors, including the lawlessness, insecurity or religious intimidation that often pervades these areas.

In some no-go zones, host-country authorities are unable or unwilling to provide even basic public aid, such as police, fire fighting and ambulance services, out of fear of being attacked by Muslim gangs that sometimes claim control over such areas.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5177/ ... es-britain

is it true ?

In the US
Even the refugee process, reportedly the most tightly screened, operates to a considerable extent outside national control: The first assessment of refugees is typically made by the UN High Commission on Refugees from within camps it operates.

That explains why, for example, Christian Syrians make up only about 3 percent of the refugees admitted to the United States, despite accounting for 10 percent of the country’s population: Fearing violence from Sunni Muslims, they apparently hesitate to enter UN camps in the first place.

http://news.yahoo.com/americas-immigrat ... 00382.html
Some try to attribute this to the presidents policies, it is interesting reading about the real problem and yet many still feel its a good idea
to import it here. This president has not advanced any logical policy addressing the real underlying problems.

Following reports of aggressive incidents in German refugee shelters, authorities are looking for ways to calm the situation. Suggestions include separate housing for Muslim and Christian asylum-seekers.

http://www.dw.com/en/refugees-dont-leav ... a-18746390
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:29 am

Muiznieks said some European countries must "overcome the illusion" that they can avoid receiving migrants and asylum-seekers by building fences or raising bureaucratic obstacles, insisting that it's the responsibility of all European countries to welcome them.

http://news.yahoo.com/top-human-rights- ... 54927.html

why?

why not other countries in the region

I guess by illusion he means controlling ones own border.
wonder if he locks his house doors at night?

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Michael on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:59 am

Michael

Postby grzegorz on Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:53 pm

So is IS finished yet?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby chud on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:19 am

German spy agency says ISIS sending fighters disguised as refugees: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-idUSKCN0VE0XL
chud
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:23 am

wiesiek wrote:and
yes, Windy
Sweden slowly became north european taliban zone, why?
`cause they have big social and free society ,which allow closed minded Muslim became swedish Muslims.
Sweden became taliban state pretty fast,
Germany will took longer, there is little bit more Germans than Sweds... :-\

The Death of the Most Generous Nation on Earth

Most of Europe, and much of the world, has, as Wallstrom feared, turned its back.

http://news.yahoo.com/death-most-genero ... 18609.html

why is that the middle east itself is never included in the "rest of the world"
the countries in the region don't seem to be taking or offering people fleeing war a place to go
or make a new life. The people fleeing don't even attempt to go to these countries, oddly enough
the "rest of the world" does not even seem to question why these countries don't open their own borders to them..
Wonder what they know that the rest of "the world" does not?

reading the comments:

I speak as a resident of Norway and friend of Sweden. You article is well written and fairly accurate EXCEPT you interject personal opinion that all this migration could be eased if the "taps" were open by other European counties and other such verbiage. You dont seem to grasp the fact that Africa and the Mid East would gladly empty out to Europe if given the opportunity war or not. Having spent much time there I never met a single person that would chose to stay if given the opportunity to leave for a 1st world country.

Europe has experienced the outcome all ready of their multicultural experience since the 1960s . We find that migrants from China, Thailand, South America many other places integrate readily. The ones from Muslim countries do not. A rough example: If a teenage woman immigrant from Thailand was to bring home a Norwegian boy friend he would be welcomed and hope for a possible marriage. If the same age woman from Afghanistan was to bring home a Norwegian boy she would have the #$%$ beat out of her by her father.

The father believes only he has the right to determine who she will marry and a proper dourery paid. Its not the money its the fact that he could sire a child worth that much. That is culture they bring with them and it sticks around for generation after generation. Now that is the truth of what is happening in Europe and why there is so much push back from other countries who dont want the Swedish outcome.
Last edited by windwalker on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:28 pm

why is that the middle east itself is never included in the "rest of the world"
the countries in the region don't seem to be taking or offering people fleeing war a place to go
or make a new life. The people fleeing don't even attempt to go to these countries,

Well, here's the thing. It depends on what and who you consider a Middle Eastern country. For example,

In fact, "Middle Eastern" countries have taken in millions of refugees. The fact that the "gulf rich" states, like Dubai, Saudi Arabia, etc., hasn't taken in many or any has been well discussed and criticized. By the way, the figures on that map are from September 2015, the totals have changed a lot.

Lebanon has taken in over a million people. Sounds easy except that Lebanon is smaller than [edit] Europe. This is not to argue that Europe should take more. I'm not a European. It is, otoh, to show that complaining about how many refugees that ME countries take in (or don't) is silly when we here are saying that we wouldn't want to take 10,000.

For me, if I knew that in saving 9999, I also had to save 1 who might harm me (personally), I think it'd be immoral for me not to do so. Otoh, if I were given the choice to sacrifice 10000 in order to avoid any threat (not even to me, but to "somebody"), I hope I wouldn't have to think about the choice. I remember years ago that people were complaining about the TSA and having to have their stuff checked, etc. One argument that stood out was that "it doesn't do any good." I.e., if someone is determined to sneak into the airplane, airport or country, he will find a way; and it's even easier to hurt people when they're not on a plane, anyway. It should be happening all the time; there are millions of Muslims here already.

So, I see the anti-Muslim refugee (to the U.S.) as purely a fear response. The character of nations and individuals is determined by how they react to their fears. Iow, I'm not interested in the rhetoric. I want to see what people plan to do to others. Then, I will know exactly what they'd do to me.
Last edited by Steve James on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic