HAARP Docs Declassified

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

HAARP Docs Declassified

Postby roger hao on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:01 pm

The end of the HAARP facility in Alaska brings with it declassification of documents that show-

Contrails were being used to control the weather

The ''experiment' was a success - they were.controlling weather and supercharging storms

HAARP caused Global Warming

HAARP is causing Magnetophere to diminish
roger hao

Re: HAARP Docs Declassified

Postby kenneth fish on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:22 pm

Links?
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
Friedrich Nietzsche
kenneth fish
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:24 pm

HAARP erased the links.

;D
Michael

Postby windwalker on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:46 pm

windwalker
Wuji

Postby lazyboxer on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:11 am

For the indispensable backstory (HAARP was always DOD declassified though their PR was managed) :
http://thevelvetrocket.com/2009/10/21/the-high-frequency-active-auroral-research-program-h-a-a-r-p-a-research-facility-or-mind-control-program/

Hang on to those tin foil hats, folks - it ain't over yet:
http://www.sitnews.us/0714News/070914/070914_haarp.html

But on the other hand:
http://www.eham.net/articles/32785
Last edited by lazyboxer on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Living well is the best revenge.
lazyboxer
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:32 am

Some say it caused Sarah Palin.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby roger hao on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:36 am

It seems dismantling the HAARP in Alaska is a sham

Apparently there are more than 50 of these installations around the world.

After digging in to this on google quest it seems that the Tsunami that caused the
Fukushima nuclear meltdown was stimulated by HAARP and ordered and paid for
by a banking cartel to push Japan into submission.
roger hao

Postby jonathan.bluestein on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:56 am

I was told by those in the know that the following 'disaster' was meant to cover the astronaut's accidental discovery and documentation of the U.S. government's ability to control the weather...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shu ... a_disaster
jonathan.bluestein
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Is there a way to tell the difference between a natural occurrence and one caused by HAARP? I mean, does this mean that Katrina and Sandy were caused by HAARP?
Afa the Fukushima disaster, wasn't it an underwater earthquake that caused the tsunami? Did HAARP cause the earth or the water to move?
And, afa mind control, does HAARP work on ordinary people whether or not they have access to google? I.e., does knowing about HAARP --if it works-- have any effect at all on whether it works? If it does, how does one prevent it from controlling minds?
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby roger hao on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:52 pm

Glad you brought it up -

Apparently we are in an earthquake war.
roger hao

Postby roger hao on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:56 pm

Earthquakes caused by HAARP
roger hao

Postby roger hao on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Steve - Ho Ho Ho
roger hao

Postby Steve James on Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Shucks, those were serious questions. If ya'll would explain how HAARP does what it does, then I could protect myself instead of complaining about what it is doing. I do have some jokes, but then I'd be accused of making fun of individuals. Anyway, I went to the wiki on HAARP ... Here's the part about the theories as to what it has or hasn't, can or can't do.

HAARP is a target of conspiracy theorists, who claim that it is capable of modifying weather, disabling satellites and exerting mind control over people, and that it is being used as a weapon against terrorists. Such theorists have blamed the program for causing earthquakes, droughts, storms and floods, diseases such as Gulf War Syndrome and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, the 1996 crash of TWA Flight 800, and the 2003 destruction of the space shuttle Columbia. Commentators and scientists say that proponents of these theories are "uninformed", as most theories put forward fall well outside the abilities of the facility and often outside the scope of natural science.[4][5]

Ok, maybe the scientists are wrong. But, I'm not going to become a scientist to check. So, if someone puts forward those theories about HAARP, questions should be expected. Even if a reader just said "Yeah, that must be true." What then? Guaranteed, there'll be more earthquakes and hurricanes. Cali might fall into the sea or become an island. Anyway, whatever HAARP can do, I refuse to let it drive me mad --no joke. Desiderata.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby roger hao on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:35 pm

That wiki stuff is old the conspiracy theorists have been vindicated regarding HAARP

and Steve - your questions are serious? Spare me man.

does HAARP work on people whether or not they have access to google?

did you seriously ask that?
roger hao

Postby DiaitaDoc on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Burden of proof is on the claimant, not the skeptic.

Roger, you have not provided ANY links, let alone verifiable evidence, that what you claim about HAARP is true.

So Ho Ho Ho to you, sir.
DiaitaDoc
Anjing

Next

Return to Off the Topic