Isreal shells another school

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Isreal shells another school

Postby Interloper on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:04 am

Hamas uses Gazan hospital as a base to fire rockets into Israel. Israel contacts the hospital administration to make sure the building is clear of civilians, before firing back at Hamas. A tunnel used for arms and munitions transport is found next to the hospital.

Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:58 am

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/it-is-not-about-israel/

------------------------------
It is not about Israel
LUISA PERESS August 13, 2014, 6:24 pm 1

Luisa Peress is a dual Israeli-Slovenian citizen now living in London and in her third year of medicine at Barts … [More]
Follow or contact:FacebookRSSBLOGS EDITOR

There is a war between Israel and Hamas which has been at the centre of people’s attention for over a month despite it not being the only war fought right now, not the most tragic event in terms of lives claimed and not the most repugnant in terms of methods used. As the media blames Israel for what is happening in Gaza (despite Hamas being the one who started the war and the one who kept rejecting all cease-fires), the Middle East and the world in general is in turmoil.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email
and never miss our top stories FREE SIGN UP!

More than 40 people were burned alive in Odessa in May, a civil airplane was hit by a Russian missile in July and we are now on the verge of a bloodthirsty war between Russia and Ukraine.

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant have killed all men who oppose their extreme Wahhabi view of Islam and have taken women and children as slaves to sell and abuse physically, sexually and emotionally. More than 20,000 Yazidis and more than 100,000 Christians are fleeing in an attempt to save their lives, being faced between choosing to convert or to be brutally killed by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL). ISIL has conquered big areas of Syria, Iraq and have now reached Lebanon where a war is eminent. Qatar, Iran, USA are all involved and playing various roles in this as well. However, protesters in Europe are too busy accusing Israel of having caused the current war in Gaza.

Boko Haram keeps their terror wave going in Nigeria, where recently hundreds of people escaped their attack and are now starving on a mountain.

The Syrian civil war is raging on and has now claimed more than 170,000 lives; Assad’s forces have used and keep using chemical weapons on their own population. Approximately 2,000 Palestinians were murdered in Syria during the conflict and Jordan is currently denying entry and deporting Palestinians fleeing Syria’s war.

The UN has documented North Korean torture chambers and prison camps holding between 80,000 and 120,000 people. The human rights violations are of such gravity that they “reveal a State that does not have any parallel in the contemporary world,” says the UN report.

Fighting in Libya between rebel forces has intensified and the country is now on the verge of collapsing.

This list could go on, but I hope that by now the reader has realised that the media is giving the conflict between Israel and Hamas disproportionate attention and so are protesters and various organisations around the world.
Examples of this are holding not one but two protests in London, each consisting of tens of thousands of people and the UK National Union of Students implementing a boycott on Israel, ostracizing Israeli and Jewish students. No other group of students of any other nationality or religion are chastised and ostracized solely on the basis of political policies or wars occurring in their countries. Yet we are an unfortunate exception, to such an extent that it is hard to find an annual General Meeting at a university in London where a motion to boycott Israel is not proposed.

I have until now been silent on the particular issue concerning the fine line between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism, but it is a type of silence that keeps ringing in my ears and waking me up at night. Because you see, I am one of the people that believe not all anti-Zionists are anti-Semites, but most are. I believe that hating Israel so vehemently is just a legal way of displaying anti-Semitic sentiments. After all, the ones who are so quick to hate Israel consider it the Jewish state and hate it for being so (overlooking the fact that it is actually a democracy where anyone can live and prosper) and are quick to forget any distinctions between Zionists, Israelis and Jews.

Maybe instead of convincingly marching on the streets of London with banners reading “We are all Hamas now”, people should ask themselves some questions. Hamas is an internationally recognised terrorist organisation, which not only calls for the destruction of Israel, but in Article 7 of their Covenant calls for the killing of all Jews and in Article 13 does not allow for a negotiated settlement to be possible, seeing Jihad as the only answer to the Palestinian problem. People protesting should dig deeper into the reasons for which they are only interested in protesting against Israel, its people and its politicians. It might as well be that Israel is the only Jewish country in the world. This will hopefully in turn make them come to the conclusion that the reason for joining such protests is either because of anti-Semitic feelings, or alternatively being ignorant people with no idea about this conflict whatsoever who nevertheless blindly follow what is fashionable at the moment.

Many people will still say that this general uprising for Gaza on streets throughout the world is all to do with Israel being evil and nothing to do with negative sentiments towards the Jews. I stopped believing that, because when the following things happen during the war between Israel and Hamas, it becomes clear that this war is simply the perfect excuse to finally express anti-Semitic sentiments that have for so long been cultivated in the hearts of many. Unfortunately I believe that French PM Valls’s assertion that a “new, normalised anti-Semitism that blends with the Palestinian cause, Jihadism, the devastation of Israel, and hatred of France and its values” is true for more countries than just France.
When the following things happen, it is not about Israel.

It is not Israel when protests turn violent in France, Germany and Italy Synagogues are attacked, sieged and vandalised.

It is not about Israel when “Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the gas” chants are heard and Orthodox teens are punched in the face in Germany.

It is not about Israel when “Khaybar, Khaybar ya Yahud” chants are heard in Antwerp, Belgium.

It is not about Israel when “Don’t buy from the Jews” signs are seen in Rome and Jewish shops are vandalised with swastikas.

It is not about Israel when the Jewish film festival is banned by the Tricycle London theatre.

It is not about Israel when a reporter in London, mistaken for a Jew due to his physical aspect is told “F*ck off Jew, you’re not welcome here”.

However when questioning why the UN, media and protesters around the world seem so obsessed with Israel and insinuating that the reason behind this obsession is likely to be anti-Semitism, some of my acquaintances remind me of the following points, which I discuss below.

Saying anti-Zionists are anti-Semites is unfair, as there are people who truly despise Israel, but nevertheless they are actually friends of a number of Jews.

The problem with this reasoning is that Jews are expected to completely disengage from Israel, yet they are part of it. Our culture, language, religion and common history all started in the Land of Israel more than 3,000 years ago and throughout this time we have had a connection to the land. Nowadays Israel is the heart of Jewish life and approximately half of the Jewish world population lives there, so virtually any Jew has family and/or friends there.
Moreover, with half of the Jewish world population living in Israel, it is probable the people mentioned above know someone who, as an Israeli Jew, has served in the IDF. If they truly have Jewish friends, they should stop and think for a minute: the narrative that sees Israel deliberately committing genocide in Gaza, killing Arabs and targeting schools and hospitals matches with the Jews they know? Do the Jews they know seem like bloodthirsty animals looking for or supporting genocide? Or do they rather seem like people who value life and grieve every innocent death irrespective of a person’s nationality? Did the aforementioned people ever doubt there might be a different narrative to Israelis supporting indiscriminative killing, a narrative which knows that it is Hamas who started the current war and uses UN schools as weapon stocks, fires from densely populated civilian areas, close to UN facilities, hospitals and schools and does not allow its civilians to flee but instead uses them as human shields (and kills those who try to oppose Hamas). This narrative sees Israel sending warning leaflets and phoning civilians to evacuate and it is aware of the fact that if Israel really wanted to commit genocide in Gaza, it would have razed Gaza to the ground in a matter of days, leaving 2 million dead and it is something that even Jordanian-Palestinian leader Mudar Zahran has acknowledged. It is a version of the story that sees Israelis as the ones who had no intention to start this war and are left with no choice but to defend themselves if they want to survive.

If people keep choosing not to believe this narrative and instead prefer to believe that Israel is committing a genocide in Gaza right now, it really makes no sense to me how they can be friends with Jews, some of whom they believe are genocidal murderers. It also makes no sense for such people to pretend they only hold Israel accountable and not Jews and trying to separate Jews from Israel, as Jews are all, in one way or another, tied to Israel like mother and child.

There are lots of people out there who truly believe their hate and anger is targeted towards the Israeli government only and not its citizens and it is therefore legitimate.

No sane person agrees with everything their government does. Israelis with our fragmented views on politics are a perfect example of this. However, every sane person will agree with a government that at the moment is doing everything possible to defend its people and it is even doing what it can to prevent civilian casualties in Gaza. Government and people are not two unrelated entities, as in a democracy it is the people that elect the government. It is our government who is investing money into sirens, Iron Dome and building shelters to save our lives. Of course, it is not perfect, but equally so are all other governments in the world, yet media and protests around the world focus solely on Israel.

You can’t blame people for only protesting against Israel as if it were an obsession, as the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is all they hear about.

This would hold true if the people marching in protest on the streets of France, Germany, Italy, the UK, the USA and so on lived in totalitarian countries. In such countries, media channels would theoretically censor any other ongoing conflict in the world or any other narrative except the “Israel should stop bombing Gaza” one. However, we all know the countries I listed are democracies where the internet is filled with articles, videos, discussions on what is happening around the world. People are able to see two sides of any situation. It is not true they do not hear about other conflicts or points of view; they actively choose to ignore them, which is an entirely different thing and for which they can and should be held accountable.

The only ones caring about this conflict are Jews and Muslims: Jews are pro-Israel and Muslims are pro-Palestine as they are respectively deeply connected to Israel and Palestine.

Firstly, if no one actually cared or had an opinion about this conflict, there would not have been protests all around the world blaming Israel, asking to stop the war with Gaza. However it seems that there are no protests for any of the terrible things happening around the world which I mentioned in the second paragraph, as peace “faketivists” are too busy with Israel.
Secondly, by watching reports from protests it becomes clear that not all protesters are Muslim. Nevertheless, even assuming they were, it is not true that Jews and Muslims are respectively connected in the same way to Israel and Palestine (Palestine as a geographical region, as Jordanians only started to identify as Palestinians in 1988 when their fate was handed over to the PLO). As I previously explained Jewish culture, Judaism and Hebrew stem from the Land of Israel and Jews have always maintained ties to their homeland. The same cannot be said about Muslims: Islam did not start in Palestine, the Arabic civilisation does not stem from there nor does the Arabic language. Muslims are as connected to Palestine as to any other Muslim country, so why would they only protest for Palestinians and not for their brethren in of Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and so on?

Clearly to me, there is a lot more than politics behind this modern and fashionable outspoken hatred toward Israel and Jews, especially around Europe, are facing increasing hostility.
It is a collective shame for any country in which Jews were born and have contributed to, to allow those same Jews to feel unwanted.
It is a collective shame that so many Jews feel that their identity is an obstacle to their lives and wellbeing in any country that is not Israel.

Last but not least, it is a collective shame that Jews are leaving Europe once again, despite people’s repetition of the words “Never again”. As Edmund Burke once said: “All that is required for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing”. It seems to me that words acquire meaning when accompanied by actions and for now “Never again” remain void of meaning, two words said in an automatic fashion, not truly meant. Jews are being reminded once again that we should only rely on ourselves to survive.

From a young age I was taught by my parents that no matter what happens, hope is the last one to die. This teaching was passed on to me through to a larger Jewish tradition of never losing hope, even in the most adverse circumstances. Had our ancestors lost hope during the first Diaspora, during all persecution of Jews throughout history or during the Holocaust, I would not be here writing this.

Although I am aware of this notion, right now it is hard for me to believe or even hope for the existence of a viable future for Jews anywhere but in Israel.
From my ancestors I have learnt that hope is the last one to die, but at this moment in time it is really hard to keep the flame of hope burning inside me.
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:52 pm

Neverending Holocaust ,
kind
of
the human nature
to kill
doesn`t matter what is the "reason",

to be honest - Palestinians started shit this time,
but
started what?
Practically speakin` we are in the state of W.W.III !
Just main killings are "local" :-\
however probability of the nuclear farts arises...
so
kill them all,
whoever will left, may talk about the pace endlessly .

nobody wont to simply- quit, -woot-
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Interloper on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Hamas uses a 5-year-old child as human shield to ward off Israeli soldiers and fire another rocket into Israel.
http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/battling ... za-border/
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:22 am

You know, nothig new,
German covered tanks this way, during II WW in Poland,
such "ideas" are as old as mankind, I suppose ,
but
killing the Nation in full is impossible, always someone is left - seeds for new rebel...
Kind of sad,
hovewer we are in the state of permanent conflicts, as far as history teaching us.

Vechicle for growing.

Growing for what? - more and bigger conficts.
We goin` to sweep off our kind from the face of planet earth, and it will make place for new "prime ". Return of Dinos?, or civilisation of octopuses ?
If we don`t breake planet on half in the process....

Funny,
We are speaking about the pace constantly , while doing killing on the side...
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Interloper on Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:52 am

Hamas was caught firing rockets from a UN facility in Gaza, earlier this month.
https://www.facebook.com/idfonline/phot ... =1&theater

Hamas violated the latest ceasefire.
https://www.facebook.com/idfonline/phot ... =1&theater
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Hamas intimidates and threatens Western journalists who try to make unbiased reports from Gaza.
http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/hamas-ch ... a-in-gaza/
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:01 pm

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/07/30/it ... -in-shati/

Italian Journalist Defies Hamas: ‘Out of Gaza Far From Hamas Retaliation: Misfired Rocket Killed Children in Shati’

Italian journalist Gabriele Barbati said he was able to speak freely about witnessing a Hamas misfire that killed nine children at the Shati camp, confirming the Israel Defense Forces version of events, but only after leaving Gaza, “far from Hamas retaliation.”

On Twitter, Barbati, Jerusalem Correspondent for Radio Popolare Milano, and a former reporter for Sky Italia, in Beijing, said, “Out of #Gaza far from #Hamas retaliation: misfired rocket killed children yday [yesterday] in Shati. Witness: militants rushed and cleared debris.”

He said, “@IDFSpokesperson said truth in communique released yesterday about Shati camp massacre. It was not #Israel behind it.”

On Tuesday, the IDF released aerial photos showing how a rocket from Gaza targeting Israel hit the Shati camp, run by the UNRWA, and Al Shifa Hospital, which has become a de-facto Hamas headquarters, against international rules of war.

Barbati said he was unable to speak about the Al Shifa hit, but he was certain that it was a Hamas rocket that hit the Shati camp, and a witness saw militants rushing to clean the debris.

Blogger Elder of Ziyon, who praised Barbati for telling the truth in a war where many journalists have been intimidated by Hamas, noted that “When Hamas made the area off limits to reporters, it was cleaning the area from any debris that could show the truth.”

An IDF diagram showing how four rockets from Gaza hit the sea, Israel, Shati and Al Shifa Hospital. Photo: IDF.
An IDF diagram showing how four rockets from Gaza hit the sea, Israel, Shati and Al Shifa Hospital. Photo: IDF.

On Tuesday, CAMERA, the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America, called out two correspondents from The Wall Street Journal for deleting photographs that would implicate Hamas in the war crime of using the Al Shifa hospital as a military headquarters. Other journalists, including a Gazan reporter for French media recounted to France’s Libération how Hamas had interrogated him in the same hospital, but later asked the newspaper to take down the story.

Elder of Ziyon said, “Every single report on TV from Gaza should have this disclaimer: ‘Our reporters have been threatened, implicitly and perhaps explicitly, by Hamas to only report one side of the story.Viewers must not trust anything they are saying.’”

“There is an assumption of fairness in journalism, a contract between the media and the viewers,” the influential blogger said. “This contract has been broken, as far as I can tell, by nearly every single reporter in Gaza in nearly every report, with a couple of rare exceptions.”
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:24 am

Double standards, double standards.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/hamas-an ... ifference/

Hamas and the Islamic State: Is there a difference?
RYAN MAURO August 15, 2014, 2:11 pm

BLOGGERRyan Mauro
Ryan Mauro
Ryan Mauro is National Security Analyst for the Clarion Project
Follow or contact:RSSBLOGS EDITOR
Email

The world agrees that the Islamic State (IS) is morally repugnant and must be stopped from wiping out 40,000 mountain-bound Yazdis, but Hamas is able to escape the same condemnation.

Why is IS’s sudden genocide of Yazdis alarming, but Hamas’s agenda of genocide against six million Jews in Israel given a pass?

The double standards in dealing with Hamas and IS are logically incoherent. Both implement sharia governance, deliberately target civilians, have genocidal beliefs and seek the establishment of a caliphate.

Hamas would love nothing more than to put Israelis in the position that the Yazidis are in today. Article 7 of its founding charter quotes from a commonly quoted hadith:

The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim).
Hamas not only want to eliminate the state of Israel — a genocidal aspiration in its own right — but Hamas explicitly believes it is required by Allah to wage war against Jews until the end of time. Just as IS believes that the Yazdis are apostates deserving of death, Hamas sees Jews as the incarnation of evil.

The potential massacre of the 40,000 Yazdis is an imminent crisis warranting immediate action, but IS’s assault is not more egregious than Hamas’s desire to massacre millions of Israelis. To argue otherwise is to argue that a Yazdi life is worth more than that of an Israeli Jew.

Governance under IS and Hamas would be virtually indistinguishable because of their shared Islamist ideology. Their differences merely lie in tactics towards the same end.

Hamas’s parent organization, the Muslim Brotherhood, rejects IS’s declaration of a caliphate – but only on technical grounds. In November 2013, Hamas Interior Minister Fathi Hammad explained that his group’s aspirations to “uproot the Jews” are part of a larger project.

“We shall liberate our Al-Aqsa Mosque [in Jerusalem], and our cities and villages [in Israel], as a prelude to the establishment of the future Islamic caliphate,” he said.

The Muslim Brotherhood, of which Hamas is a subset, has always had the same agenda. However, the Brotherhood and its offspring follow adoctrine of gradualism towards establishing Sharia governance and the caliphate. IS terrorists use all means necessary to immediately implement sharia and have already declared a caliphate.

The Brotherhood and Hamas believe this should be done by an Islamist government that comes to power incrementally. IS rejects the democratic process entirely, viewing voting as an act of heresy, whereas Hamas believes voting is permissible within Islamist confines.

“Democracy itself also can make what it wants as lawful, or prohibit anything it does not like. In comparison, the sharia as a political system has limits. If we are to adopt democracy, we should adopt its best features,” preaches Sheikh Yousef Qaradawi, the spiritual leader of the Brotherhood.

The recent arrest of IS supporter Donald Ray Morgan on August 2 in New York shows the overlap between the two groups. He declared his loyalty to IS, but supported Hamas’s terrorism against Israel on Twitter. Under the name of “Abu Omar Al-Amreeki,” he tweeted, “I say Hamas is doing what they should, defending itself.”

Hamas and IS are cut from the same cloth. This raises the question of why many view IS as irreconcilable extremists but Hamas as a potential peace partner whose terrorism is an act of desperation against a superior adversary.

The calculated restraint of Hamas is mistaken for moderation. Hamas engages in negotiations and ceasefires only to strengthen its hand. It should not be interpreted as a reluctant acceptance of Israel’s existence.

Hamas’s victory in the 2006 Palestinian elections is often upheld as its certification of “legitimacy,” but democracy is much more than elections; it requires pluralism, human rights and freedoms that Hamas regularly stomps out.

Further, whatever “legitimacy” Hamas earned in 2006 has long since expired. That was eight years ago. There have been no elections since. The latest polls show the group’s support has collapsed among Gazans. IS and Hamas violate every standard of morality. They stand together, shoulder-to-shoulder, waging the same overall jihad – only in different battlefields.

###
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:50 am

I wonder what would happen if Israel just fired aid packages, sweets, food and music CDs into Palestine instead of bombs?
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:32 am

@ Graham

The terrorists in Gaza would fashion them into bombs, naturally. Especially the food.
Michael

Postby Interloper on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:58 pm

French journalist nearly killed by Hamas rocket fire in a Gaza residential neighborhood... next to a UN facility.

Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:12 pm

Hamas and children.
http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/when-chi ... he-target/

When Children are the Target
by Frimet Roth

In the wake of Operation Protective Edge, Israel is enduring an unprecedented deluge of condemnation. This is trying for the entire nation but is especially infuriating for families like mine.

The crux of the vitriol is the large number of Gazan casualties in this latest conflict who were children. The blame for this is planted squarely at the feet of the Israel Defense Forces for firing at an enemy that attacks from positions in close proximity to those children.

Most Israelis are aware that our army was forced to do so in order to protect its own civilians.

In contrast, scores of Jewish children were targeted and murdered in cold blood by that same enemy during the Second Intifada. Yet few remember them; their stories have been virtually erased from the Palestinian-Israeli narrative. But we have not forgotten and we never will because our precious fifteen year old, Malki, was one of them.

In those pre-security-fence days between 2001 and 2003, when Israel was shockingly lax about enemy infiltration, Hamas was able to invade our borders practically unimpeded. It executed a series of bloody terror attacks against us without any missiles or tunnels. On a near-weekly basis, innocent Israeli men, women and children perished at their hands.

Neither the United Nations Human Rights Council nor its predecessor, the UN Commission on Human Rights, ordered an inquiry into those violations of our human rights. If challenged about that apathy, the UN would probably have pointed out that Hamas was a mere rag-tag terror group and as such lay outside their purview. But since 2007, Hamas has been Gaza’s democratically elected government operating under the same principles which guided it previously.

My daughter’s murderer, Ahlam Tamimi, is proof of that.

One of the most productive, lauded and evil operatives Hamas ever had, Tamimi was released along with 1,026 other terrorists in the Shalit Deal which Hamas wrung out of Israel in 2011.

Shortly afterwards, she was interviewed [link] by a Kuwaiti TV presenter, Mohammed Al-Awadi. She related to him her modus operandi in chilling detail quoted below:

I entered a [terrorist] cell. A cell is constructed by having a leader, then there are different groups; each one is divided into itself… You do not know who the leader is…

First, I scouted places to decide where to carry out Jihadi operations… I would wander into Jerusalem to find the best spots to carry out these missions… First, I would scout stores and major shopping malls… schools, restaurants… I would then present my findings to the leader of the cell… I would do a meticulous count on the numbers of people moving in these areas and study it mathematically. I would use my wrist watch and count how many were walking in an area within one hour. So I would make reports that if an operation is conducted in such and such area.

Then I would estimate the numbers of casualties; in some cases my number would be 30 Israelis will die and other estimates it would be 50 Israelis that will die… So from this time to that time there would be 70 Israelis who entered this spot.

So during lunch for example, from this time to that time, so many Zionists enter this area. The school for example, I would study the morning time when school children would enter.

It would be convenient to argue that Tamimi committed that massacre in a bygone era. One could be deluded into believing that Hamas has matured with time; that it has evolved into a sane pragmatic entity; that it has discarded the ethos embodied by Tamimi and her cohorts.

But Tamimi remains a key part of Hamas’ war against Israel. Throughout Operation Protective Edge, Tamimi played a major morale-boosting role for the Gazans. She hosted a series of hour-long “resistance” programs, broadcast throughout the Arabic speaking world via the influential and globally-accessible Al Quds satellite television channel. Over the past two years, Al Quds has carried Tamimi’s weekly program, “Naseem Al Ahrar” (“Breezes of the Free”) celebrating the Islamist terrorists imprisoned in Israel. Those Al Quds programs are regularly uploaded to YouTube, often in high-definition quality. Her message of incitement against Israel and Jews is plainly one that Hamas is eager to disseminate widely.

Israel’s critics in the West seem incapable of acknowledging the evil of the Hamas ethos and its goals. Of Tamimi, the Hamas Wonder Woman, they seem basically unaware. In fact, Tamimi, who notoriously smiled with pleasure when she learned that there were eight dead children among the victims of the Sbarro massacre, is not even on their radar.

My husband and I must live each day with the painful realization that Tamimi is spewing her venom unhindered, while our pure, sweet kind Malki is gone.

The following is Malki’s journal entry after the June 2001 terror attack on a Tel Aviv discotheque frequented by teenage Russian immigrants. She had spent that Saturday at a retreat (a Shabbaton) conducted by the youth movement to which she belonged. Her words convey the angst she and her friends suffered during those days of unabated terror attacks in Israel.

There was one question that I really didn’t understand. I just couldn’t manage to understand. How is it that if everything is predetermined and known beforehand in Heaven? How is it that we are able to “remove the evil decree” and change things? It took Meir [the counselor] three hours to explain this, ‘till 3 in the morning. In the end, I understood it so well that now I explain it to my friends… Everything is known beforehand [but] without the element of time, and it is known that when you pray, you cancel a terror attack…

At the morning prayers, we were notified that there had been a terror attack at the Dolphinarium in Tel Aviv last night and that there were many killed. That was it. I fell apart. Rafi’s [another counselor] group gathered in our room and everybody just cried. We were broken. When Rafi arrived he made kiddush and simply didn’t know what to do. He truly didn’t know what to tell us.

The threat to Israel’s existence posed by Hamas will not be eradicated until the world recognizes the special role that the murder of children has always had, and continues to have, in the Hamas outlook on life.
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:14 am

Terms of Truce; Hamas admits to intimidating Western press;

http://www.timesofisrael.com/day-40-egy ... uce-holds/
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic