Evil and Insidious Krav Maga!

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Evil and Insidious Krav Maga!

Postby Interloper on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:31 pm

Iran is totally worried about the spread of the Israeli martial art for apparent world domination. ::) ::) :D
http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-n ... acy-374862
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Re: Evil and Insidious Krav Maga!

Postby Azer on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:23 am

Sounds a bit like this:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21721
"All around, dude, try to imagine cold, cause the van is kinda hot, wrap the rat in tacky coat" - Duke Duke
Azer
Wuji

Postby yeniseri on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:53 am

Probably a No News day! There is a (was-not sure if still around) video and writeup about some Iranian females who train in ninjitsu as a way to protect the nation against infidels of some kind!
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby GrahamB on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:19 am

A guy in my jj class had a funny story about Krav today - he did it for 6 months until they got to the point where the instructor (in Britain) brought in a machine gun so they could practice disarms. At that point he just thought "wtf?" and left. "If I'm fighting a guy with a machine gun, then he can just have my wallet!" ;D
Last edited by GrahamB on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Doc Stier on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:11 pm

Yeah, even if you're skilled enough to dodge bullets 99% of the time, the remaining 1% is a real killer for sure! ;)
Last edited by Doc Stier on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:38 am

to make things worse,
proportions are reversed, for most of us :D
anyway
dissarming classicaly armed in AK47 Palestinian fighter, sounds like "must have", basic skilz in the area where Krav was born ... :-\
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Andy_S on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:49 am

Oh, vey!

Sounds like pretty credible analysis in the Iranian vernacular - they are on to a big story here! And I am sure the Jerusalem Post has reported it all perfectly accurately, in a balanced manner.

Must do a piece myself on this interesting development.

Will pitch the following:
Crazed Zionist Martial Cultists Hatch Terror Plot Against Muslims In World's 'Gay Capital'
Krav Maga-ists To Kidnap Believers, Forcibly Circumcise Them With Commando Daggers, Teheranian Pub-goer Claims

That should grab editors' attention, no?

Loved the KM story about self-defense against a machine gun. (Where on earth in the UK did the chap find an MG? Or was it a plastic version?).

Presumably, for the KM black belt test, you have to:
Dodge automatic gunfire
Save a plane from murderous jihadi hijackers
And finally punch through the armour of an advancing Tiger tank - stalling it and concussing the crew.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby neijia_boxer on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:55 am

they dont have much to worry about. krav maga people have horrible striking. Krav maga former students who come in to the MMA school's Muay Thai class need to have their striking and kicking mechanics totally re-constructed and corrected. whatever they are teaching at those places is incorrect and wrong. They are McDojo in nature, mass producing people who are gonna get seriously hurt.
Last edited by neijia_boxer on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
neijia_boxer

Postby amor on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:03 am

Andy_S wrote:Oh, vey!

Sounds like pretty credible analysis in the Iranian vernacular - they are on to a big story here! And I am sure the Jerusalem Post has reported it all perfectly accurately, in a balanced manner.

Must do a piece myself on this interesting development.

Will pitch the following:
Crazed Zionist Martial Cultists Hatch Terror Plot Against Muslims In World's 'Gay Capital'
Krav Maga-ists To Kidnap Believers, Forcibly Circumcise Them With Commando Daggers, Teheranian Pub-goer Claims

That should grab editors' attention, no?

Loved the KM story about self-defense against a machine gun. (Where on earth in the UK did the chap find an MG? Or was it a plastic version?).

Presumably, for the KM black belt test, you have to:
Dodge automatic gunfire
Save a plane from murderous jihadi hijackers
And finally punch through the armour of an advancing Tiger tank - stalling it and concussing the crew.

Don't forget Andy to add a piece on ToiletBowlStumpSex in there somewhere, it sounds very applicable to this scenario ;)

And I just want to take this opportunity to congratulate you Andy on your recent piece involving Dan Harden, Ninja's, Skewers, Excrament and Toilets. You have a very unique imagination. My only request is that next time you get one of these 'mind benders' please think about doing a comic book sketch, if possible :D
amor
Wuji

Postby chud on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:54 am

neijia_boxer wrote:they dont have much to worry about. krav maga people have horrible striking. Krav maga former students who come in to the MMA school's Muay Thai class need to have their striking and kicking mechanics totally re-constructed and corrected. whatever they are teaching at those places is incorrect and wrong. They are McDojo in nature, mass producing people who are gonna get seriously hurt.

That says it all right there.

It seems that Krav Maga is the Crossfit of the martial arts world.
chud
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:02 am

yeniseri wrote:Probably a No News day! There is a (was-not sure if still around) video and writeup about some Iranian females who train in ninjitsu as a way to protect the nation against infidels of some kind!

I'll see if I can find it, Sounds like worthwhile no-news day coverage.
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby zenshiite on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:20 am

The Iranian women training ninjitsu was misrepresented in Western media. They train as a hobby, not to be a cadre of Iranian kunoichi to be used against foreign enemies.

Andy, Muslims are circumcised. Our religion is also Abrahamic.
"The powers that be don't give a shit!" - Raybeez RIP
zenshiite
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:20 am

..."And finally punch through the armour of an advancing Tiger tank
only
one
finger
punch
counts :)
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Andy_S on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:24 am

SNIP
Andy, Muslims are circumcised.
SNIP

Kosher or halal?
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic