Interloper posts another article as Israel shells schools

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Do you think RSF needs a comment free news feed focused on only one topic?

Yes
No votes
No
40%
Maybe
No votes
I don't know
10%
Why do you hate jews?
50%

Total votes : 10

Interloper posts another article as Israel shells schools

Postby Michael on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:21 pm

Michael

Re: Interloper posts another article as Israel shells schools

Postby Ian on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:03 am

Facebook.com/idfblog. Likud and AIPAC talking points. Jpost.com.

I rest my case.
Ian

Postby Michael on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:06 am

So young, so much hate.

Dim guy, lah, pengbro? Dim guy?
Michael

Postby Ian on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:12 am

Because Muslims!
Ian

Postby Michael on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:28 am

...or

....no why
Michael

Postby I-mon on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:27 am

Are you high again?
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:37 am

hahahaha , I forgot that option on the poll. ;D
Michael

Postby Interloper on Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Yeah, here's another article for you... It's the only way you're going to see something that is not from the Hamas supporters' point of view, which is why I feel it's necessary to keep posting these. I'll be sure to post this in the other thread, too. ;)

http://www.idfblog.com/blog/2014/09/21/ ... s-in-gaza/
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:51 pm

News links speak better than one person trying to re-re-re-explain why Israel had to shell a school from which Hamas was firing rockets as well as storing armaments and hiding tunnels.
Last edited by Interloper on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Dajenarit on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:49 pm

Lemme paraphrase this nonsense:

"Waaaah! The Jews don't get to ethnically cleanse their unwanted Arab masses like the imperialist barbarians running other countries. Waaaah! Why does Israel have to have moral standards in 2014? Waaaah!

Da fuck? A lot of people have a bizarre cowardly definition of what a battlefield is. Let the Palestinians in Gaza really arm themselves with tank and planes and an endless supply of western tax-money and weaponry, then we'll talk about legitimate battlefield victories.

Don't even get me started on calling people ''internal refugees" on their own goddamn land.

What a world we live in. Beam me up scotty...

All the billions we give to NASA and they still haven't found another habitable planet close by?
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Interloper on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:52 pm

Really, I post the news links because the same tired rhetoric keeps coming in from those who want to de-legitimize Israel and Jews at all costs, and refuse to even consider another viewpoint. A picture, or news article, is more descriptive than trying to 'splain again and again to ears that don't want to hear. So...
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Dajenarit on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:52 pm

I'm officially voting no by the way. You have to be able to comment when propaganda tries to pass for news.

I cannot believe this Eric Hoffer guy was being anything but sarcastic or satirical. I mean just the stupid, stupid balls it takes to type such a thing and post it for the entire world to see.
Last edited by Dajenarit on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Interloper on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:55 pm

You know, Israel is surrounded by 22 million Arabs and Persian Muslims who want to wipe it off the map. Meanwhile, they do squat to help their fellow Arabs living in Gaza and the West Bank, and in fact expressed the wish for Israel to get rid of Hamas for them.

You and others with your viewpoint show your ignorance of the subject, when you conflate Israel's desire to live with some bizarre idea of ethnic cleansing. It's the Arabs that want to "ethnically cleanse" Israel of Jews and to take all of the Levant for Arab settlement. If you read the manifests of Hamas and all its backers, that's precisely what they say. Get a clue, Dejanerit.
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Dajenarit on Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Lol Thanks I needed that laugh. You're telling me to get a clue?

Although its nice to finally get a response only 2 months later.

Look you can go ahead and believe all the crazy barbaric shit you want. You've ignored pretty much any and every post refuting and challenging the nonsense you keep trying to shove down everyones throats. You don't really need to respond on my behalf now. I already know how brainwashed Israeli supporters are. If you want to ''debate'' though, Ian has about a dozen well documented, thought out, respectful posts waiting for your answer or refutation, sitting in your j-post propaganda thread. You can start enlightening people in reply to all of that.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Interloper wrote:Really, I post the news links because the same tired rhetoric keeps coming in from those who want to de-legitimize Israel and Jews at all costs, and refuse to even consider another viewpoint. A picture, or news article, is more descriptive than trying to 'splain again and again to ears that don't want to hear. So...

Where do I even begin to describe how ass backwards foolish and delusional this statement is...

From the person that posted a dozen "news" articles regurgitating the same wrong talking points for the last 2 months while ignoring any and every respectful attempt at dialogue.

Are you even capable of explaining your stance in your own word without a j-post article, idf-blog spot telling you what to think? I've yet to see you actually post your own thoughts on it even once.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Next

Return to Off the Topic