In case your vagina is cramping from your pussificated art

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: In case your vagina is cramping from your pussificated art

Postby Michael on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:06 am

Excuse me, Madame, but perhaps your Sea of Blood is stagnated. Might I palpate your schway high?
Last edited by Michael on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby Interloper on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:56 am

::)

If 50% of women had the degree of shit this site describes, humankind would have gone extinct ages ago.
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby neijia_boxer on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:32 am

If 50% of women had the degree of shit this site describes, humankind would have gone extinct ages ago.

don't shoot the messenger, it is notes from a seminar and classes. These are studies done by my professors and they gave these discussions to the public and health care departments in Korea.
neijia_boxer

Postby Interloper on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:08 am

The eye roll wasn't for you. :)
I'm guessing that these studies are heavily skewed toward urban and suburban women, whose lifestyles and diets are different than that of rural women in developing countries, or even of women who live less sedentary lives in developed countries. I also wonder about the size of the study subject group.
Last edited by Interloper on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby yeniseri on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:04 pm

I like the Concept! I would market as holistic therapy giving more real world statistics and how the TCM?CCM paradigm can be a positive viewpoint on adjusting and complementing health.
Information on how age range of 45-? are influenced by frailty, lack of mobility and how it affects the major organs (3=Lung, heart and kidney) I realize TCM say 5 but that is another story ;D both structurally and energetically.
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic