Sydney Siege

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Sydney Siege

Postby warriorprincess on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:15 am

I think it's fear! People see the "world" change and see that their believes are becoming more outdated. But, as has been said before, how can they update those and still stay true to faith, culture, history? The "easiest" thing is to not change and try to make the world not change. But that's not very easy at all. You need to bring in all types of arguments, colonialism, holy books, this is how our fathers fathers lived...etc, that won't stand up to reasoned argument. So don't argue, force people to go the way you want or else. They are bullies and cowards with no real faith. I'm an agnostic and I think God, if he or she exists, and is omnipotent, omniscient, wants us to grow and develop not kill children (or adults). We should be exploring the universe by now not scrabbling about in the dirt. The Christian church has grown and updated itself (female bishops now). Time for a reformation of Islam.
warriorprincess
Anjing

Re: Sydney Siege

Postby yeniseri on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:18 am

It seems that terrorism is a "false flag" in this case. As leifeng noted, the 'wipe is child molester thinking he wants to be a terrorist and the patterns are the same in all scenarious.
They kill innocent women and children who are defenseless, they pillage and burn like their brethren of yore and have succeeded in wiping out lands that were homes of Christians since millennia.
No reformation is possible with Islam! If this guy is so Islamic and part of the cause then why not stay in his homeland and be free! Really?
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic