What's up with Eddie Bravo's chem trails?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

What's up with Eddie Bravo's chem trails?

Postby grzegorz on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:28 pm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bNsM6Jfg0dE

Maybe it's because I live in the bay area but for some reason I've been meeting a lot of people who believe in chem trails.

My question is, do we have an Edward Snowdon of chem trails? Is any solid evidence this has been or is continuing to go on?

This is an honest question, because this is something I've heard about for years but something I don't really buy into. But if there is evidence I'd like to see it because this theory seems to be here to stay.
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Re: Eddie Beach's Chem Trails

Postby Dmitri on Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:13 pm

I've really tried to argue (with myself) logically from the position of it being true (playing devil's advocate), but utterly failed to comprehend how it could possibly make ANY sense whatsoever. All the roads of logic I tried, unequivocally lead to the top of a giant mountain of paranoid BS.

I'll eat my socks if it is somehow actually proven to be real.
Last edited by Dmitri on Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Re: What's up with Eddie Bravo's chem trails?

Postby Michael on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:48 pm

I have observed the phenomenon of chem trails, whatever they are exactly I don't know.
Last edited by Michael on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:21 pm

I hear Eric Brockovich is launching a lawsuit against Chem Trails.

I admit I haven't a chance to read up on any of us this but it has caught my attention.

https://ourgreaterdestiny.files.wordpre ... trails.jpg
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:48 pm

As far as the implications of the chem trails being a result of a government plan for geo-engineering, I also think it is almost impossible to accept or to reach useful conclusions from the information that's available.
Last edited by Michael on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
Michael

Postby Dmitri on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:56 pm

So, like, one question. Let's say "they" are spraying some awful stuff really high up in the atmosphere. Presuming "they" are not suicidal and care about their own families' well-being (and who knows, perhaps even about their friends' well-being?), how would "they" be able to control the winds that would distribute those horrible particles in such a refined manner that it wouldn't affect "them" and those related, but only affect everyone else?

Just curious.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:10 pm

The Milgram Experiment shows only 1-3% of people won't go along with orders.
Last edited by Michael on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:48 pm

But, how would the people who developed the spray and ordered the spraying protect their own families.

It's true that it'd be easy to tell a pilot that he was spraying one thing and give him another. But, why destroy the world and how would that be accomplished without destroying China and India? Are the people ordering the spraying Americans? Are they starting with the US, their own country, for any particular reason? Who's gonna be left to spray China? Otoh, if it's about destroying the US, or destroying its weather, then, ok, investors in Home Depot might delight in more hurricanes and tornadoes. I tend to doubt that "the gov't" is doing it, and I can't think of any specific American group with the desire or resources to accomplish their evil goals through chemtrails. If there were such a group, I think they'd be furriners. :)
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Steve James wrote:But, how would the people who developed the spray and ordered the spraying protect their own families.

Right. Michael, thanks but that didn't answer my question (if that was your intention)...
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Last edited by Michael on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael

Postby Michael on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:03 pm

Last edited by Michael on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael

Postby Dajenarit on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 pm

Same reason we continue to destroy the ecology and climate on this planet. You think all that people are doing to enrich themselves now won't negatively effect future generations? Why do we keep barrelling past more and more 'no points of return' with no real collective plans of action. The rich and powerful are notoriously shortsighted.
Last edited by Dajenarit on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Michael on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:09 pm

Dajenarit wrote:The rich and powerful are notoriously shortsighted.

I think that's proven true, which begs the question if they are smart enough to make a plan as extensive as chem trails. I like the Canadian film "The Cube" (1999) as an answer to this paradoxical question.
Michael

Postby BonesCom on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:37 pm

The flying spaghetti monster does not release evidence!!!
BonesCom
Huajing

Postby grzegorz on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:56 pm

Hi Michael,

Yes, I have seen things similar to the video in the bay area especially in areas where it's more crowded.

The interesting thing is I haven't seen in the Napa, where I work and where a lot of the wineries are owned by the richest and most powerful people in the world. Even though I'm not (yet) convinced it does raise an eyebrow.
grzegorz
Wuji

Next

Return to Off the Topic