Michelle Obama doesn't give a f***!

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Michelle Obama doesn't give a f***!

Postby Steve James on Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:29 pm

If she knew just what she was doing, do people really give a f**k about her dress or the Saudi king? Does it make people feel disrespected? Then I say send the Saudi Royal family a condolence card and get off the fashion police kick. Fer Chrissakes, "it was too blue." Shakes head, swallows beer.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:40 pm

Interloper wrote:Good points. Therefore, she, her female aide/bodyguard and Andrea Merkel all deserve a round of golf claps for the evident blatantly intentional f**ks they did not give.

So you'd cover up for a King that has women beheaded for being in the company of a man who isn't from her family?

You could always move there, you know?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:46 pm

I think she was agreeing with you Greg.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Dajenarit wrote:I think she was agreeing with you Greg.

Golf claps? I don't think so. But it's cool.

I hate all royals anyhow. All slavery is based on the idea of royalty.
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Interloper on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:30 pm

grzegorz wrote:
Interloper wrote:Good points. Therefore, she, her female aide/bodyguard and Andrea Merkel all deserve a round of golf claps for the evident blatantly intentional f**ks they did not give.

So you'd cover up for a King that has women beheaded for being in the company of a man who isn't from her family?

You could always move there, you know?

???'
Was agreeing with you.
This is a golf clap (the polite, not rowdy, round of applause for a good play on the golf links):
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:00 pm

Yeah... but still. ;)
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:07 pm

Yeah... but still. ;)
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Interloper on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:47 pm

Well, I like reserved understatement. ;)
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:53 pm

Now I think more about it, I think Michelle underdid it:
She really should have worn a stars-n-stripes bikini and carried a large Martini to the funeral.

I have carefully considered this statement and I give it for two reasons:
(1) It would have made a stronger statement to her despicable hosts; and
(2) As a red-blooded foreign fellow, I have to say: This first lady is very damned presentable and we, your allies, wish to see more of her. God Bless 'Merka!

Shame on you, White House sartorial staffers.

Meanwhile, on the grammatical front: I trust the solid term "fucks not given" has now entered the modern English lexicon...?
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby Dajenarit on Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:36 am

Yes it has. And i approve.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby meeks on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:03 am

what the hell makes you guys think the blue dress is at a funeral? With a red carpet? How many of you guys wrote "oops, my bad" or simply switched gears to further their #hatersgonnahate against the black president?

Similar people have posted pics on facebook of how Obama is disrespecting the Israel for not attending the Holocaust Memorial ceremony to go kiss ass with the leader of Saudi Arabia... oh but they neglect to mention he was paying respect to the King that had died. I'm no longer an Obama supporter like I used to be since he is still a fair bit right of center as far as left wing and right wing go, but at least ground yourselves a bit and stay centered guys - you're ..."martial artists" and should be more level than that. Don't look at a picture out of context and fire off a tirade against the people in the picture (omg... she wore blue to a funeral... what a harpie..!) only to find out that wasn't even a photo from the actual event. This is why I no longer go onto facebook - nothing but hate-facts that are based on out of context imagery or news.

guys - we all know you dislike the Obama family, and that's fine. It's your right to have an opinion and I respect that. But if you're going to troll shit on this board "Michelle Obama doesn't give a f***!" and have an out of context picture to stoke the flames of your 'anti Obama brethren' on the board at least have something truthful. If she HAD worn a jihab to respect their culture you be trolling that "she's a f-ing muslum" - many of you would have. But these are only a few select images - perhaps at some point she DID wear one under a specific circumstance - we don't know that as we weren't there. Just say "I hate the Obamas and whatever they do I will find a reason to spread my dislike about it" and be honest. THAT I can respect. But essentially this is just trolling hate with a lie (the selected imagery). We have no idea if she just stepped off the plane or if this is even a photo IN Saudi Arabia. I don't think the US is dumb enough to disrespect nor do I think the Saudis would not have mentioned 'now is the time to wear it' - you've all seen images where the Obama family IS respecting the Middle East culture and wearing appropriate gear (for which you called them pussy whipped, and "see? their f-ing muslims"). This thread is just troll bait and it worked - it drew all you guys out into the open.
Last edited by meeks on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby yeniseri on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:21 am

Instead of printing the obvious about the other Bushes' with no hijab, bowing before the King, vomitting on the President of Japan or kissing the Saudi KIng.
My main question is "is 9 f**ks Gin or rummy? I am really clueless ;D I am terrible at cards ???
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:58 am

If she HAD worn a jihab to respect their culture you be trolling that "she's a f-ing muslum"

That's already been tried for years. The number of Americans who believe that the Obama's are closet Muslims is still around 20%. Just kidding, I've no idea of the actual number. It could be higher :)
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:20 pm

Well, it's not so much the color of the garb, really. Everyone is wearing black in some form.
Even if the photo were not of the funeral proper, but of the Obamas' arrival in Saudi Arabia, the real point is that none of the women are wearing abaya and niqab, which is what women are required to wear in public in Saudi Arabia... abaya being the black robe, plus a niqab that covers the head and face with only a narrow rectangular slit for the eyes.

That Ms. Obama and her female aide are not swaddled head-to-toe in abaya, but instead are wearing Western clothing, is only fitting, IMO, as they are guests and not Saudi subjects. They shouldn't be expected to wear native attire as official guests attending a state affair, any more than Saudi princes would be expected to wear Western business suits when attending a US or UK state function.
Last edited by Interloper on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby yeniseri on Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:12 pm

Reminds me of J Fox in Django Unchained wearing purple when everyone is in earth tones ;D
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic