Welcome back, forum member Justin Cobb!

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Welcome back, forum member Justin Cobb!

Postby nianfong on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:30 am

also, a note, justin, you're always welcome back here man.
Brian is as well, as long as he behaves.

-Fong
nianfong
Administrator

Postby JustinCobb on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:32 am

A three page dogpile of insults. Yeah, I feel so welcome.
JustinCobb
Santi

Postby nianfong on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:39 am

dude you don't see me dogpiling on it, at least pertaining to you.
nianfong
Administrator

Postby Dmitri on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:13 pm

...nor most others are hurling any insults (at least not directly toward you) -- just a couple of people, but that shouldn't be a huge surprise, given the history of this whole thing.

This is actually a helluva lot more timid than I would expect -- time heals, I guess. The sexual innuendo related to 'Z' will probably last forever though, sorry. ;D

In short -- HTFU man. I hope you don't expect everyone here to BEG you to come back. :P
Last edited by Dmitri on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby ashe on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:26 pm

apparently, my .net account has been disabled, else i would have posted directly there, but, since i'm 1000% positive brian's keeping close tabs on this thread, i'll just post it here;

A) NO ONE FROM THE .COM STAFF HAS AUTHORIZED ENCOURAGED OR ENDORSED ANY ATTACKS, VERBAL, SPAM OR OTHERWISE AGAINST .NET! i actually think the split was healthy. as others have pointed out, some folks just fit in better at one or the other, which is fine.

B) brian, you need to get over yourself. this community will survive, perhaps under new circumstances, and perhaps on new domains, but it will survive. i can absolutely promise you that.
Last edited by ashe on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
discipline, concentration & wisdom
----------------------------------------
http://fallingleaveskungfu.com/
Facebook
Instagram
ashe
Great Old One

Postby Felipe Bidó on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:46 pm

Hmmm...so I read the thread. Funny. I don't think that Brian's forum is in our minds as much as this one is in their minds. I left, deleted my account, and never came back. I only check if someone sends me a link.

"They don't tolerate our existance"...lol...

Anyway, just let it go, people. Let this thread drown and die.

I will lock it, because talking about them is of no use. And Justin, don't think we're "treating you like Enforcer" because I locked this one, like you did with a previous thread months ago, ok?.

I'm just getting tired of all this childish behavior and talk, as if we were part of an anime episode. No one from the ef.com staff has planned or sent anyone to spam or to break the Red Leaves Forum. Get over yourselves, as Ashe said.
“Shut up. Your mouth is like my mother’s vagina; just a hole that disappointments come out of.” - Robert Brockway, Cracked.com
Felipe Bidó
Founder

Previous

Return to Off the Topic