Impressive internal strength demo

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Impressive internal strength demo

Postby GrahamB on Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:46 am

One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Re: Impressive internal strength demo

Postby KEND on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:10 am

I'm always amazed that the WWE wrestlers survive these falls, particularly the high fliers such as the Mexicans and the recent addition Neville
KEND
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Ken:

I am not sure that they do survive, over the long term.

Given all the "live" stunt work they do, pro rasslers are a mass of injuries and many suffer from various addictions - booze, steroids, pain killers. Their life expectancy, I have read, is horribly short. They may look big and strong on the outside, but (like many bodybuilders) they are, internally, a mess.

In fact, I would hazard a guess that pro rasslers are in worse health than REAL fighters - pro boxers, MMA chaps, Olympic rasslers, etc.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:34 am

my close up with the one:
I met old "pro" accidentally /don`t remember his name , but it was famous one , "scare face ", really /when was in JFK airport , had a minute to exactly evaluate his move - walk with the problems, and really terrible look ,
well, they are half assed , living zombies when retired , I suppose .
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic