Permanent log-in

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Permanent log-in

Postby Michael on Wed May 13, 2015 3:31 pm

Tom wrote:I have to get the tinfoil and packing tape off from around the server first, Michael. This will take awhile. The man with the incantations hasn't been seen in these parts for a long time.

Whatever, dude. This responsibility of listening to what's going on technically has always been over y'all's heads. Just kludge away.
Michael

Postby Bhassler on Wed May 13, 2015 3:42 pm

Michael wrote:Whatever, dude. This responsibility of listening to what's going on technically has always been over y'all's heads. Just kludge away.

Thanks for yet another great insight. My vagina feels fresher every time you post...
What I'm after isn't flexible bodies, but flexible brains.
--Moshe Feldenkrais
Bhassler
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed May 13, 2015 3:52 pm

Bhassler wrote:
Michael wrote:Whatever, dude. This responsibility of listening to what's going on technically has always been over y'all's heads. Just kludge away.

Thanks for yet another great insight. My vagina feels fresher every time you post...

Brian and Tom, don't blow up a small issue. This is about the technical problem happening right now and there are several people giving feedback. Because of no response and these clever responses, it's unknown if the issue is has been addressed.
Michael

Postby Bhassler on Wed May 13, 2015 4:54 pm

I'm not blowing up anything, merely implying very strongly that you are a self-entitled douchebag. Tom, on the other hand, has been quite reasonable and I have no idea why your panties are in a bunch about his comments.

This board is free. No one here is entitled to anything. If you don't like or appreciate how it's run, leave.
What I'm after isn't flexible bodies, but flexible brains.
--Moshe Feldenkrais
Bhassler
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu May 14, 2015 2:13 am

Tom, several people have raised the issue, for example the person who started this discussion, not me, and if you want to communicate with them you could, but instead you do this. "The problem is understood." How do the people who have the problem know it is understood if you refuse to talk to them?

Hassler, I don't think Tom needs you to help defend him and I'm not interested in your opinion. Your idea that "if you don't like it you can leave" is simple minded. If there is a problem that is described by several people as causing problems with posting and PM's, report it and get a response. This is not being self-entitled, this is normal procedure.
Michael

Previous

Return to Off the Topic