shitty date

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: shitty date

Postby neijia_boxer on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:37 pm

i dont know about you mix but if she was hot- then i would of just listened to her diatribe and even played along with it- chicks get wet when you listen to them, pay attention to what they say and even make them laugh- she sounds like a real freak in the sheets and i think you may have lost your chance.

turn her on to some IMA or qigong and she probably normalize. introduce her to the TAO of SEXology. you can tell her- "hey did you know you can orgasm like mulitiple times!!!"
neijia_boxer

Postby TaoJoannes on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:59 pm

mixjourneyman wrote:
nianfong wrote:mix mix mix... you gotta learn to just turn off your ears sometimes man. then take her home and show her how to use real condoms. :)

I don't think I could have enjoyed sex with this girl.
She was way too demented and it just would have been uncomfortable.

Dude, demented girls are the MOST enjoyable. She probably would have begged you for the ATM transfer.
oh qué una tela enredada que tejemos cuando primero practicamos para engañar
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Postby mixjourneyman on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:21 pm

Nah, I already have too much baggage.
I think I'll just stick to sweet, nice, normal chicks. :)
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby David Boxen on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:31 pm

Just come to some area of China where there aren't a whole lot of white folk. You walk by, they stare at the waiguoren, you stare right back (at the pretty ones). All female problems will be solved :P
We are not stuff that abides, but patterns that perpetuate themselves. - Norbert Wiener
David Boxen
Huajing

Postby Craig on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:51 pm

Mix mix mix. Tsk tsk. Don't you know the universal rule of girls? No? Allow me to enlighten you:

Hot, Single, Sane; pick 2.

also never forget:

i before e, except after c, and when sounding like "ay", as in neighbour and weigh!

sorry i dont know what that has to do with anything.
Craig
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:27 pm

Michael wrote:
Interloper wrote:Actually, a couple of them are cousins of mine in their early 20s. Gorgeous blondes, and total sweeties. But the weird hair would totally gross them out. Sorry.

Y'know there, Interloper, since we're internet buddies and all, I'd be willing to help out your kin folk. Since America will be imploding in the next couple of years, and what with the normal level of brainwashing from the MSM and Obama's NLP, you really ought to encourage those gorgeous blonde cousins of yours to expand their minds and live overseas for a while. Have I ever mentioned what a paradise Guangzhou is? I could even be talked into an airport pickup and I do have a spare bedroom. Y'know, all in the interest of expanding horizons.

-M always about expanding personal horizons or horizontal expansion or something. ;D

PS- that avatar pic really doesn't do me justice

Unfortunately, they hate Chinese food, equating it with fermented civet bladders and thousand-year-old duck eggs.
Also, they would insist on being chaperoned by their older cousin who is known to rip out the spleens of her younger cousins' unwanted suitors.

But thank you for your interest.

;D ;D ;D
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:35 pm

SNIP
"hey did you know you can orgasm like mulitiple times!!!"
SNIP

Sounds messy.

Chap: (Ecstatic) Here I go...gaaahhhhh! Tissue!
Chick: (Impressed, but infuriated) Blimey, what a fucking mess! It's everywhere! Can't you keep that thing under control?!
Chap: (Gasping) Sorry luv, I just multiple orgasmed...er, when you bring the tissue - make that a box! - could you also bring me a couple of pints of water? I am feeling suddenly dehydrated...
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby edededed on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:36 pm

Ha ha ha... Andy S cracks me up...
edededed
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:29 pm

Nothin' new there. Rob Snyder of Saturday Night Live in the 80s played "Orgasm Man," a recurring character (office worker) who constantly had orgasmsduring the course of a typical work day, without any particular stimulus. :D
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:22 am

Wow, I totally missed that Rob Snyder character. I prefered Copy Man and Middle-Aged man from Mike Myers.

"What's the difference between Middle-Aged man and Retired Man? Middle-Aged man can use a VCR."

Whoops, I'm derailing. Oh wait, this is a mix thread so anything goes. :D
Last edited by Michael on Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby Michael on Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:30 am

Brunette in grocery store looked like she needed help selecting the proper legumes to go with bowtie pasta. We chat, everything's cool, got her number, called her later, wants me to pick her up at work later. I arrive to pick her up, follow her to somewhere so she can get her purse, once I'm standing in the middle of the office, she stops, does like a sort of Species conversion to some other persona, almost like she was auditioning for a role, then announces in a loud voice to all the other employees, about six people sitting around at their desks, that I was her new boyfriend. I split, date was too shitty to even happen.
Last edited by Michael on Sun May 27, 2018 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Michael

Postby Ian on Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:25 am

I think my worst experience was almost going out with a man. nuff said.
Ian

Postby Michael on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:42 am

ROFLMAO! Did you cheat on him or wait five months to get his number? ;)
Michael

Postby Pat on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:47 am

Ian, nice.

Just Let Your Soul Glo!!!
Pat
Anjing

Postby Ian on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:49 am

you eat apples right? I produce entourage.
Ian

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic